Facing Issue after uploading video

Discus and support Facing Issue after uploading video in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, Today I have faced an issue after uploading a video. I have not got any single follower through my new video. My video content is new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by patricksbrummitt, Apr 16, 2020.

1. patricksbrummitt
    patricksbrummitt New Member

Hello Everyone,
    Today I have faced an issue after uploading a video. I have not got any single follower through my new video. My video content is new and very entertaining. On the last 20 videos, I got 200K subscribers but this time I don't know whats the issue occur. On my youtube channel, I have uploaded a 5-minute funny video.
    I have checked the solution on Xbox forum on below link:
    XBoX Forums
    but no solution found. Then I checked on search engine and found these useful links.
    7 Powerful Tips to Increase Real YouTube Subscribers For Your Channel
    Buy Youtube Subscribers India {100% Real | Cheap @ INR 500}

Please provide an effective solution which is powerful.

patricksbrummitt, Apr 16, 2020
  2. XxFaztastiCxX Win User

Uploading Videos Issue!

ive just seen other posts with same problem... any ideas when a patch is coming along to fix it?
  3. A Blue Illusion Win User

Will The Kinectless Xbox One Have An Achievement On Its First Day?

Achievement Unlocked: Slap In The Face!

Hold X for details...

500G and a free copy of Halo 5. Simply provide us with a video clip* of you being slapped in the face to receive your prize!

*Video clips may be recorded for submission and uploaded to your Onedrive via Kinect sensor (sold separately).
  4. Crowman42 Win User

Upload Studio won't upload anything (Please Try Again - 0x80040206)

I am getting the same error as well. After editing my clips together, it freezes at 50% when tries to upload after it's rendered the video. Hate that it won't save your video until it's completed uploading...which doesn't work. :(
  5. sneakyswin Win User

Video clips not showing up after being uploaded

After I upload the video, it doesn't show up anywhere, it just acts like I never uploaded the clip.
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

OneDrive not showing Upload clip?

Hey there,

I have just managed to upload a video onto Upload and OneDrive.

When it was uploading, did it upload twice for you?

Also, how big is the video your trying to upload?

I am still doing some digging in regards to this issue,

Regards,
Thema:

1. Facing Issue after uploading video - Similar Threads - Facing Issue uploading

2. Face cam xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Face cam xbox: When you set up the face cam option for streaming on twitch through the xbox, is there a way to make your fave cam box bigger? If there is not do you think that could be something you guys could...
  3. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  4. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  5. Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button: I just got a elite 2 controller and the “A” and sometimes “Y” button don’t register so I went and returned it and got a new one which I tested and it had the same problem. Do I need to just keep...
  6. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?: For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.: I recently purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, and on its first use, I noticed that the face buttons sometimes do not respond to inputs and sometimes will have a delayed input upon being...
  8. I am facing isssues with sign in xbox app on my laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am facing isssues with sign in xbox app on my laptop: Actually i had a xbox pass with my new laptop... however when i try to sign i in xbox app, the signin page crashes . i have attached the video for reference. Pls guide me thankyou very much...
  9. I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...: I recently purchased COD MW2 the full game on Steam platform and I am facing an issue in Multiplayer mode where I cannot play certain modes such as: Raid, Co-Op and Invasion or any big map mod,...
  10. Facing issue in offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing issue in offline system update: Ive a xbox one x, My hard drive got corrupted i replaced it with another one and tried to perform offline system update but when it comes to 1% the procedure stops and it gives error E101 i...