Facebook connectivity???

Discus and support Facebook connectivity??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a message from Microsoft saying that the connection between my xbox and facebook accounts isn't valid anymore since I changed my passwords.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jessifer69, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Jessifer69
    Jessifer69 Guest

Facebook connectivity???

I got a message from Microsoft saying that the connection between my xbox and facebook accounts isn't valid anymore since I changed my passwords. Whenever I go to sync them back up, I can't find the place to do it. Can anyone help?

:)

Jessifer69, Jan 14, 2014
  2. theman72HG
    theman72HG Guest
    facebook

[quote user="auburntiger1968"]

My wifes' account says 100%, but mine still says 80%...

[/quote]

I've also had that issue but it sorted itself out

theman72HG, Jan 14, 2014
  3. Grovesy1988
    Grovesy1988 Guest
    facebook

Same problem as me. Account is linked and I've signed in using facebook login details multiple times...still 80%.

Grovesy1988, Jan 14, 2014
  4. AIScots
    AIScots Guest

Facebook connectivity???

AIScots, Jan 14, 2014
  5. AIScots Win User

Facebook connectivity???

6. demonslayer688 Win User

Lost account and inability to unlink

in short old xbox live account lost, still want same Facebook on new account, can't access old xbox account to unlink, and Facebook doesn't show my Facebook as connected but when I try connecting Facebook to new account it says it's logged in to the old
    account.
  7. ferreyrad Win User

The sims freeplay doesn't connect to facebook

8. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Connecting Facebook account.

Hello TheDomSal,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will need to recover the Microsoft account that has the social media account tied to it. We recommend utilizing an article entitled

Find Your Microsoft Account Email Address
    to help recover the account. The
    Xbox Support Team
    is also able to assist with recovering an account. Once the account is recovered, we can add the account to the console and unlink the Facebook account. Are you attempting to unlink the account through an Xbox One? Be sure to let us know
    the results!
  9. Woymfsu03 Win User

I have problems can't link Xbox App with Facebook why deadline it's down facebook

In line with your query, Microsoft stopped supporting Facebook integration with Xbox due to changes in Facebook’s latest API. Therefore, Microsoft will no longer support Facebook Connect, a service that integrates some Facebook content with a Microsoft account.

Reply directly from Microsoft Support for Xbox.
Thema:

Facebook connectivity???

1. Facebook connectivity??? - Similar Threads - Facebook connectivity

2. How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?: I want to link my progress with facebook but I cant find it in the settings , what am I doing wrong? 9e7d7da1-6268-4ee5-8bd7-4771c1133538
  3. How do you remove Facebook connection through Xbox while its still active?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove Facebook connection through Xbox while its still active?: My Xbox app is not linking through Facebook and I need to remove my Xbox connections through Facebook. c9962142-079d-458b-9ef1-c5d86ce61fee
  4. Can't connect apps to Facebook getting a cookie consent screen

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect apps to Facebook getting a cookie consent screen: Hi guys I am trying to connect my Facebook account to a gaming app from the Microsoft store and I keep getting a cookie consent form over the sign-in screen and can't get rid of it. It is not...
  5. Conectar facebook con Xbox en compañero de consola [Translate] Connect facebook with Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Conectar facebook con Xbox en compañero de consola [Translate] Connect facebook with Xbox...: Alguien puede ayudarme, es que quiero conectar mi cuenta de Xbox a face pero me dice que el URL esta bloqueado por OAuth, como puedo resolverlo? utilizo el compañero de consola Xbox [Translate by...
  6. I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...: I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an error (both on PC and the Xbox) saying "URL blocked - This redirect failed because the redirect URI...
  7. Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook: I keep getting this error when attempting to connect to Facebook through the Xbox Console Companion: URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s...
  8. The sims freeplay doesn't connect to facebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The sims freeplay doesn't connect to facebook: My xbox acc is linked to fb (or at least it's shown as linked). However, when i'm in the game there is no even an option to connect with fb. Neither i see any of my friends as neighbours. I've...
  9. Can't connect my facebook account to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect my facebook account to xbox one: Hi. just bought my new xbox one s but i can't connect my facebook account. After using my facebook username and password, i got an error " Impossible to find your friends now. Try again later". I...
  10. Connect with facebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect with facebook: Can´t see the Connect facebook option in xbox App Windows 10. I must have missed something. Can you help me? Tx 3fdc57f0-c65d-44c9-b52a-951654ece2a6