Fable III PC (Steam) Multiplayer unavailable?

Discus and support Fable III PC (Steam) Multiplayer unavailable? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been trying to play Fable III multiplayer through steam, but Games for Windows is only giving me errors when I try to launch the client, saying it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by chubbygf, Jun 29, 2022.

1. chubbygf
    chubbygf Guest

I've been trying to play Fable III multiplayer through steam, but Games for Windows is only giving me errors when I try to launch the client, saying it cannot start the program. Is there no way to play co-op on pc now? Thanks.

:)

chubbygf, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you.

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello chubbygf, you could play before and now does not work or never worked, pops up any error messages?

Make sure you have the latest Windows update installed on your PC and with Apps properly updated.

Best regards,

3. Hardcore Games™ Win User

Fable 3

4. Farscape247 Win User

Can you play an Xbox/Microsoft free online account game on PC?

xbox console only or via xcloud.

or you can purchase fable anniversary, fable III and Fable the lost chapters on steam
  5. Photonimus Win User

Will Someone From Microsoft please read

You need to get in contact with steam, as steam and xbox have nothing to do with each other.

Xbox games and items aren't available through steam.

Steam purchases are for use on PC.

If your issue is in regards to a problem with Games For Windows Live on your PC, then you need to find the GFWL forum, which I do not have a link for.

This forum is the Fable III on Xbox 360 game forum.
  6. Cornaf Win User

GFWL Client Error - "There was an error retrieving your purchase history"

Hello, thanks for resolving the problem. But where I can redeemed my Fable III DLC keys from Steam ?
Thema:

1. Fable III PC (Steam) Multiplayer unavailable? - Similar Threads - Fable III Steam

2. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  3. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  4. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  5. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  6. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  7. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  8. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  9. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  10. Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?: I was fighting the guys before entering the cellar and now I’m stuck in between the fire light and rice/flour bags. I’ve tried moving every which way and swinging the sword with nothing still...