Fable III no longer on my account?

Discus and support Fable III no longer on my account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, all! So as we know, everybody is under lockdown because of the pandemic, and I figured why not play an old game I haven't visited in a while? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PenguinColada, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Fable III no longer on my account?

Hey, all!

So as we know, everybody is under lockdown because of the pandemic, and I figured why not play an old game I haven't visited in a while? I was gifted Fable III with all the DLCs available at the time in 2011, and I remember I was able to download it from
    online. But now I'm not able to. I understand that Games for Windows Live is no more, but is not attached to my account in some other way?

Is there some way I can get my game back?

Thank you for your assistance.

:)

PenguinColada, Apr 8, 2020
  2. PenguinColada Win User

Nope, it was a hard copy, during GFWL era
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Was the game on xbox game pass that you downloaded it from in the first place?
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Hi There,

You could also try searching the game in the Xbox store if it does not show up in your owned games. If you do still own the game the store should have an install button instead of a purchase button.
  5. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

You tried see on the games with gold if the game is there? or in your Games with you own list?
  6. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Are you talking about the PC version? The GFWL client is no longer supported, but you can still download it in order to try to start the game.
Thema:

1. Fable III no longer on my account? - Similar Threads - Fable III longer

2. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  3. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  4. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  5. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  6. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  7. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  8. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  9. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  10. Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?: I was fighting the guys before entering the cellar and now I’m stuck in between the fire light and rice/flour bags. I’ve tried moving every which way and swinging the sword with nothing still...