Fable III Kingmaker

Discus and support Fable III Kingmaker in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is this still supported cos all im getting is a spinning icon when logging in. b3cdecc0-339d-4860-a0b1-e34373eab323 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APEXASSASSlN, Jan 2, 2014.

1. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

Fable III Kingmaker

Is this still supported cos all im getting is a spinning icon when logging in.

:)

APEXASSASSlN, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Bentleyma
    Bentleyma Guest
    The most disappointing game sequels

Fable III, I was addicted to Fable II. but I can't get into Fable III.

Bentleyma, Jan 2, 2014
  3. UnseemlyTag
    UnseemlyTag Guest
    Lost EVERYTHING

So what did I lose? Here's the list. Hero weapons have been left out (for obvious reasons) , but it as you can tell by the pictures (4 out of 10 ) , I had some pretty nice weapons to play with.

Money: (personal) 25383054, (treasury) 20017009, along with all of the clothes I owned (I won't list them because it'll take too long) , all of my tattoos (so close to getting all of the Scythe tattoos) and all of the stores I owned (which is all of them)

1. Swords
    Avo's Lamentation

Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

1. Swords (Extra Content)
      1. The Channeler
      2. The Inquisitor
      3. Shardborne
      4. Wolfsbane
    2. Hammers
      1. Dragonbone Hammer
      1. Lunarium Pounder
    1. Hammers (Extra Content)
      1. The Absolver
      2. The Bloodstone Bludgeon
    1. Pistols
      1. Briar's Blaster
      2. Desert Fury
      3. Dragonstomper .48
      4. Gnomewrecker
    2. Tee Killer Shooter
    3. The Bonesmasher
    4. Pistols (Extra Content)
      1. The Black Dragon
      2. Dead Ned's Revolver
      3. The Full Monty
    5. Rifles
      1. Facemelter
      2. The Sandgoose
      3. Simmons's Shotgun
    Rifles (Extra Content)

1. Dirty Harriet
      2. Gusket's Musket
      3. Marksman 500
      4. The Money Shot

UnseemlyTag, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Bentleyma Win User

The most disappointing game sequels

Fable III, I was addicted to Fable II. but I can't get into Fable III.
  5. Hardcore Games™ Win User

Fable 3

6. OleMissRebel10 Win User

Is this better than Fable 2 ?

I like Fable 3. But Fable II > Fable > Fable III. imo
  7. UnseemlyTag Win User

Lost EVERYTHING

So what did I lose? Here's the list. Hero weapons have been left out (for obvious reasons) , but it as you can tell by the pictures (4 out of 10 ) , I had some pretty nice weapons to play with.

Money: (personal) 25383054, (treasury) 20017009, along with all of the clothes I owned (I won't list them because it'll take too long) , all of my tattoos (so close to getting all of the Scythe tattoos) and all of the stores I owned (which is all of them)

1. Swords
    Avo's Lamentation

Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

1. Swords (Extra Content)
      1. The Channeler
      2. The Inquisitor
      3. Shardborne
      4. Wolfsbane
    2. Hammers
      1. Dragonbone Hammer
      1. Lunarium Pounder
    1. Hammers (Extra Content)
      1. The Absolver
      2. The Bloodstone Bludgeon
    1. Pistols
      1. Briar's Blaster
      2. Desert Fury
      3. Dragonstomper .48
      4. Gnomewrecker
    2. Tee Killer Shooter
    3. The Bonesmasher
    4. Pistols (Extra Content)
      1. The Black Dragon
      2. Dead Ned's Revolver
      3. The Full Monty
    5. Rifles
      1. Facemelter
      2. The Sandgoose
      3. Simmons's Shotgun
    Rifles (Extra Content)

1. Dirty Harriet
      2. Gusket's Musket
      3. Marksman 500
      4. The Money Shot
  8. Flymonkey102 Win User

Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.

Yep Fable Anniversary, Fable II and Fable III all work on the Xbox One.
Thema:

Fable III Kingmaker

1. Fable III Kingmaker - Similar Threads - Fable III Kingmaker

2. Fable III PC (Steam) Multiplayer unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fable III PC (Steam) Multiplayer unavailable?: I've been trying to play Fable III multiplayer through steam, but Games for Windows is only giving me errors when I try to launch the client, saying it cannot start the program. Is there no way to...
  3. Fable III Language problem (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III Language problem (xbox): Hello, I am a big fan of the Fable franchise. I live in Belgium, and have never had an issue with the games. I've played all Fable games on several Xbox consoles (360, One, Series X) and never...
  4. Fable III PC (Steam) Multiplayer unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fable III PC (Steam) Multiplayer unavailable?: I've been trying to play Fable III multiplayer through steam, but Games for Windows is only giving me errors when I try to launch the client, saying it cannot start the program. Is there no way to...
  5. Fable III Online Content Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III Online Content Issue: I recently downloaded Fable III on my Xbox Series X and purchased some of the DLC content. A lot of the extra content is accessed through the game's "Sanctuary Shop" however every time I try to...
  6. Fable III no longer on my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable III no longer on my account?: Hey, all! So as we know, everybody is under lockdown because of the pandemic, and I figured why not play an old game I haven't visited in a while? I was gifted Fable III with all the DLCs...
  7. Xbox One Fable III Couch Co-Op Saves Not Working Correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fable III Couch Co-Op Saves Not Working Correctly: Hello all. I have been browsing threads for the past few days on this same issue, and have yet to find a single helpful one. I hope to fix this. It'll be a bit long-winded, so please bear with...
  8. Fable III on PC and DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III on PC and DLC: Bonjour, cette question a déj été posée, sous de nombreuses modalités et reste sans réponse. I bought all Fable 3 DLC on PC (Understone and Co). I just upload Game for Windows Live to Xbox live...
  9. Fable III multiplayer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III multiplayer issues: Hello. My problem is that I cannot play on multiplayer mode in Fable III, it keeps saying "To access this option, you need to be signed in to Xbox LIVE with an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. You will...
  10. Fable III problems getting the game to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III problems getting the game to launch: So I bought a physical copy of Fable III for PC in 2014 that requires Games for Windows Live to work. I played it a lot a while back but now have a new PC and have been trying to get it to work...