Fable III Kingmaker

Discus and support Fable III Kingmaker in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is this still supported cos all im getting is a spinning icon when logging in. b3cdecc0-339d-4860-a0b1-e34373eab323 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APEXASSASSlN, Jan 2, 2014.

1. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

Fable III Kingmaker

Is this still supported cos all im getting is a spinning icon when logging in.

:)

APEXASSASSlN, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Bentleyma
    Bentleyma Guest
    The most disappointing game sequels

Fable III, I was addicted to Fable II. but I can't get into Fable III.

Bentleyma, Jan 2, 2014
  3. UnseemlyTag
    UnseemlyTag Guest
    Lost EVERYTHING

So what did I lose? Here's the list. Hero weapons have been left out (for obvious reasons) , but it as you can tell by the pictures (4 out of 10 ) , I had some pretty nice weapons to play with.

Money: (personal) 25383054, (treasury) 20017009, along with all of the clothes I owned (I won't list them because it'll take too long) , all of my tattoos (so close to getting all of the Scythe tattoos) and all of the stores I owned (which is all of them)

1. Swords
    Avo's Lamentation

Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

1. Swords (Extra Content)
      1. The Channeler
      2. The Inquisitor
      3. Shardborne
      4. Wolfsbane
    2. Hammers
      1. Dragonbone Hammer
      1. Lunarium Pounder
    1. Hammers (Extra Content)
      1. The Absolver
      2. The Bloodstone Bludgeon
    1. Pistols
      1. Briar's Blaster
      2. Desert Fury
      3. Dragonstomper .48
      4. Gnomewrecker
    2. Tee Killer Shooter
    3. The Bonesmasher
    4. Pistols (Extra Content)
      1. The Black Dragon
      2. Dead Ned's Revolver
      3. The Full Monty
    5. Rifles
      1. Facemelter
      2. The Sandgoose
      3. Simmons's Shotgun
    Rifles (Extra Content)

1. Dirty Harriet
      2. Gusket's Musket
      3. Marksman 500
      4. The Money Shot

UnseemlyTag, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Bentleyma Win User

The most disappointing game sequels

Fable III, I was addicted to Fable II. but I can't get into Fable III.
  5. Hardcore Games™ Win User

Fable 3

6. OleMissRebel10 Win User

Is this better than Fable 2 ?

I like Fable 3. But Fable II > Fable > Fable III. imo
  7. UnseemlyTag Win User

Lost EVERYTHING

So what did I lose? Here's the list. Hero weapons have been left out (for obvious reasons) , but it as you can tell by the pictures (4 out of 10 ) , I had some pretty nice weapons to play with.

Money: (personal) 25383054, (treasury) 20017009, along with all of the clothes I owned (I won't list them because it'll take too long) , all of my tattoos (so close to getting all of the Scythe tattoos) and all of the stores I owned (which is all of them)

1. Swords
    Avo's Lamentation

Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

1. Swords (Extra Content)
      1. The Channeler
      2. The Inquisitor
      3. Shardborne
      4. Wolfsbane
    2. Hammers
      1. Dragonbone Hammer
      1. Lunarium Pounder
    1. Hammers (Extra Content)
      1. The Absolver
      2. The Bloodstone Bludgeon
    1. Pistols
      1. Briar's Blaster
      2. Desert Fury
      3. Dragonstomper .48
      4. Gnomewrecker
    2. Tee Killer Shooter
    3. The Bonesmasher
    4. Pistols (Extra Content)
      1. The Black Dragon
      2. Dead Ned's Revolver
      3. The Full Monty
    5. Rifles
      1. Facemelter
      2. The Sandgoose
      3. Simmons's Shotgun
    Rifles (Extra Content)

1. Dirty Harriet
      2. Gusket's Musket
      3. Marksman 500
      4. The Money Shot
  8. Flymonkey102 Win User

Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.

Yep Fable Anniversary, Fable II and Fable III all work on the Xbox One.
Thema:

Fable III Kingmaker

1. Fable III Kingmaker - Similar Threads - Fable III Kingmaker

2. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  3. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  4. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  5. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  6. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  7. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  8. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  9. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  10. Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?: I was fighting the guys before entering the cellar and now I’m stuck in between the fire light and rice/flour bags. I’ve tried moving every which way and swinging the sword with nothing still...