Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save

Discus and support Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I go to load up Fable II, and lo and behold, it's in German, and nothing was synced, only allowing me to start a new game. I've made no changes to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dolorespark, Nov 9, 2021.

1. dolorespark
    dolorespark New Member

So I go to load up Fable II, and lo and behold, it's in German, and nothing was synced, only allowing me to start a new game. I've made no changes to my language preferences, either in my Xbox profile or Windows 10. What is going on, Microsoft?

dolorespark, Nov 9, 2021
  2. TrelawneyHope Win User

Syncing data for Fallout 4, Something went wrong error

I believe this occurs if the game doesn't successfully cloud sync when it exits, thus the error when cloud save is attempted on next game session.

This shouldn't mean any data is lost, - just load the latest local save (which is created anyway) and when you carry on playing, both local and cloud saves should be updated when you next save.

If you use a single Xbox One, there should be no issues. I have 3 in my house (lucky me) and it's only if I move Fallout 4 between consoles will it be unable to load a local save over a cloud save - so I just use the local load until cloud save is successful.
    Hope that helps! >8o)
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Series X

4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Transferring Statistic to a new machine

Maybe load it up on the old machine, sync a saved game to the cloud. Load it up on new machine & the saved game.
  5. Joc Holliday Win User

Xbox 360 game save not working on other Xbox one

I had this issue with Fable 2 two weeks ago.

I had to manually save my game because for some reason the auto save feature wasn't syncing.

Also found out save data sync when playing BC games take a little longer to hit the cloud. You can jump from one Xbox to another right away.
  6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Cloud

Hey PRO CUTLER,

Are you experiencing the cloud syncing issue when playing a Xbox One game or a Xbox 360 backwards compatibility game? If this is for a backwards compatibility game, did you ensure that the saves you're loading are syncing fully to the cloud? For steps on
    moving your Xbox 360 game saves to the cloud, you can follow the steps on our
    Xbox 360 Cloud Save support page

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save - Similar Threads - Fable Loads German

2. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  3. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  4. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  5. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  6. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  7. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  8. Infinite load screen fable 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite load screen fable 3.: I'm trying to get this game to load on my series x and I've seen solutions to this issue but none are working. I've deleted save files and restarted the game multiple times with no luck. Is there...
  9. Fable 2 not loading DLCs on cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 not loading DLCs on cloud gaming: I have been playing Fable 2 on my Steam Deck through Edge browser and tested this on iOS cloud gaming too. The base game is running well. Though it does not load the purchased DLCs. It actually...
  10. Fable 2 Cloud Gaming - Unable to Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 Cloud Gaming - Unable to Load: Dear community, I subscribed to Cloud Gaming Ultimate to play Fable 2 and enjoyed it a lot for a couple of hours. Loading was no problem up until recently, where I am unable to load my game...