Fable Anniversary First Edition Extras?

Discus and support Fable Anniversary First Edition Extras? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Fable Anniversary Dated, First Edition Bonus Items Revealed - Does anyone know if all editions have these? As Amazon, Game and Shopto are not listing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnchargedTerror, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Fable Anniversary First Edition Extras?

UnchargedTerror, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Habenero
    Habenero Guest
    Habenero, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    Fable 1 HD remake?

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]

news.xbox.com/.../games-fable-anniversary-reveal

It's an anniversary edition, looks like the graphics have had a complete overhaul. Some gameplay improvements and smartglass support.

Looking good, looking good.

[/quote]

I love it!

Naffry, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Fable Anniversary First Edition Extras?

They should all have the stuff.... it's only just been announced, but it sounds like the usual "day one" type thing.

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 7, 2014
  5. It really annoys me that companies give out all these silly things for day one buyers just to bump up their day one numbers, especially as a lot of them don't meet the demand to ensure everyone gets them. If I want to buy your game, I'll buy your game but
    I've got higher priorities than making sure I get it the second it's released, why should I get less game because of that?

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 8, 2014
  6. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    Your not getting less game :S Your still getting a full game but your not getting bonuses. That's why they're called bonuses Fable Anniversary First Edition Extras? :p If you show the company support and buy it on day one you get a reward. If you don't you haven't really lost out because you were
    only looking to buy the game as it is anyway.

Naffry, Jan 8, 2014
  7. Has anyone here played the original or Lost Chapters? How big is it compared to Fable 2?

UnchargedTerror, Jan 8, 2014
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Can't remember exactly but i know i spent hours an hours playing Fable TLC.

Still think the first one is the best of the series.

Daft Badger, Jan 8, 2014
  9. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    I searched everywhere for the first and couldn't find it at a decent price. I've preordered this so hoping I enjoy it as much as past fables even though it's past past lol.

Naffry, Jan 8, 2014
  10. I remember this first Fable as being my fav of the series, but I'd forgotten just how good it actually is. You can't go wrong for the price and I notice that even on GoD it's only £29.99 (there's a free minecraft helmet for your hero on marketplace too btw).

I'm about 13hrs in and I've barely touched the main quest. It's a testament to a games immersion and playability when I look at the clock and think "oops, it's 4am!".

It's also a lot harder than I remember, although maybe that's down to me going into areas/quests I wasn't levelled up enough for.

If you're still rocking an x360 you should own this game!

Good story, nice to look at, great voice acting and script. The only gripe I have is with the lock-on system from time to time in hectic situations, but even that's forgivable and workable with.

MetalGearFloppy, Feb 7, 2014
  11. Gary Mot
    Gary Mot Guest
    Apart from it freezing every 5 mins I am enjoying it.

Gary Mot, Feb 7, 2014
  12. Really? Not had any freezing at all... it's run perfectly.

You got it installed to the HDD?

MetalGearFloppy, Feb 8, 2014
  13. Fable Anniversary First Edition Extras?

Have you played it since yesterdays patch? That was supposed to fix some issues.

MetalGearFloppy, Feb 8, 2014
  14. Gary Mot
    Gary Mot Guest
    Got the patch today and played for around 30 mins and it seemed ok, loads of peeps having trouble yesterday.

Gary Mot, Feb 8, 2014
  15. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Had it freeze on me a few times.

As i've always said though,definately the best game in the series imo.

Does seem harder than i remember as well or perhaps the other Fables were just easier.

Daft Badger, Feb 8, 2014
Thema:

1. Fable Anniversary First Edition Extras? - Similar Threads - Fable Anniversary Edition

2. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  3. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  4. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  5. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  6. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  7. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  8. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  9. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  10. Why isn't Fable Anniversary and Fable 3 on game pass PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Fable Anniversary and Fable 3 on game pass PC?: The fable games are excellent titles and really looking forward to fable 4 which made me want to go back and play through the old ones. Is there a reason they're not available on game pass PC...