Fable Anniversary and it's Xbox360 Smartglass related achievement

Discus and support Fable Anniversary and it's Xbox360 Smartglass related achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i wanted to ask Xbox games studios to fix the "See the future" achievement for Fable Anniversary. We can still download the Xbox 360 Smartglass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mrcf88, Apr 19, 2021.

1. mrcf88
    mrcf88 Guest

Hi, i wanted to ask Xbox games studios to fix the "See the future" achievement for Fable Anniversary. We can still download the Xbox 360 Smartglass from the MS store but it was dismissed long ago, making impossible to complete Fable.
    It's really frustrating that a Microsoft game still on sale can't be completed, please fix it.

Please join the discussion if you want it too, and i hope MS will hear us.

:)

mrcf88, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

there are lots of games that cheevos cannot be completed now due to servers being offline etc etc, they are still for sale as the base game is still playable, the cheevos never get sorted. this is one of the issues with cheevos/trophies on console when the servers go down for good. services change and unfortunately these things happen.

And as the original dev lionhead studios is no more then nothing will ever get done for it.
  3. pjameleven Win User

Why can't I get smart glass on my phone or tablet?

Support for Smartglass for the 360 was discontinued a few years back. If you are trying for the smartglass achievement in Fable anniversary it unfortunately is no longer attainable.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Locked Achievement

Hi!

You can also use a smartphone to access SmartGlass. Once you open the application, log in with your profile and go to "Fable Anniversary Smartglass" to unlock the achievement.
  5. Optimus Trump Win User

Can you make the "See the Future" achievement unlock?

If you search for " xbox smartglass fable anniversary " it is the first thread listed as general apps.
  6. Habenero Win User

Fable 1 HD remake?

Thema:

1. Fable Anniversary and it's Xbox360 Smartglass related achievement - Similar Threads - Fable Anniversary Xbox360

2. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  3. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  4. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  5. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  6. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  7. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  8. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  9. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  10. Why isn't Fable Anniversary and Fable 3 on game pass PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Fable Anniversary and Fable 3 on game pass PC?: The fable games are excellent titles and really looking forward to fable 4 which made me want to go back and play through the old ones. Is there a reason they're not available on game pass PC...