Fable Anniversary 1080p?

Discus and support Fable Anniversary 1080p? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do all these PS4 owners spend so much time here - don't they ever play the flipping thing that is allegedly so superior? - It's put me right off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnchargedTerror, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Fable Anniversary 1080p?

Why do all these PS4 owners spend so much time here - don't they ever play the flipping thing that is allegedly so superior?

-

It's put me right off buying one, they don't seem to get used much...

Lout Of Order, Jan 4, 2014
  2. [quote user="Lout Of Order"]

Why do all these PS4 owners spend so much time here - don't they ever play the flipping thing that is allegedly so superior?

-

[/quote]

Probably for the same reason I bought an Xbox instead. Despite them being great consoles, there's no games so the fanboys are currently stuck in a long streak of boredom until their exclusives come along.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 4, 2014
  3. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    [quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]

[quote user="Lout Of Order"]

-

[/quote]

Probably for the same reason I bought an Xbox instead. Despite them being great consoles, there's no games so the fanboys are currently stuck in a long streak of boredom until their exclusives come along.

[/quote]I don't go on the PS forums, do they have as many fanboys on there as we do?

In general, I never really understand why you have to like one over the other. Why can't you like both? or if you like one console more is fine, but don't feel the need to try and justify it by putting the other one down, it makes you look sad.

DWoodbine, Jan 4, 2014
  4. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest

Fable Anniversary 1080p?

But as for Fable, I don't really care if it's 1080P or not, I never completed it the first time round so I can't wait to go back and try again.

DWoodbine, Jan 4, 2014
  5. [quote user="ImDrunky"]

[quote user=""]

-

[/quote]

[/quote]I don't go on the PS forums, do they have as many fanboys on there as we do?

In general, I never really understand why you have to like one over the other. Why can't you like both? or if you like one console more is fine, but don't feel the need to try and justify it by putting the other one down, it makes you look sad.

[/quote]

I have to agree with you on that one. Personally I owned both the PS3 and Xbox 360, I preferred my 360 for games PS3 for media but both were great. Eventually I will buy a PS4 to accompany my Xbox One and I'm sure I'll enjoy both of those too.

-

I think people just get bored and know that if they target a forum aimed at one system with arguments for their own they will get a reaction and be entertained. Another part of is it probably when you are young, you like to trump everybody with the things
    you own and so you want to make yourself seem superior to everyone else by choosing a particular console.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 4, 2014
  6. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest

I have to agree with you on that one. Personally I owned both the PS3 and Xbox 360, I preferred my 360 for games PS3 for media but both were great. Eventually I will buy a PS4 to accompany my Xbox One and I'm sure I'll enjoy both of those too.

-

I think people just get bored and know that if they target a forum aimed at one system with arguments for their own they will get a reaction and be entertained. Another part of is it probably when you are young, you like to trump everybody with the things
    you own and so you want to make yourself seem superior to everyone else by choosing a particular console.

[/quote]I liked the PS3 but it was mainly for the exclusives which I thought were better than the 360's, I plan to get a PS4 for the same thing.

But I think trolls as we call them just do it mainly for the attention, just glad I'm one that can enjoy any system I decide to buy and don't need to justify it.

DWoodbine, Jan 4, 2014
  7. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    Really looking forward to fable, im sure it will look great in hd whatever the resolution. Its the games that are important to me, sure i wlll admit ive always preferred xbox as a brand, but having played the ps exclusives last gen which were awesome, i
    will invest to do the same this gen

R1CH5TER, Jan 5, 2014
  8. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest

Fable Anniversary 1080p?

There's like a million games to choose from, from handheld systems to home consoles so not having games isn't a good excuse.

PhilMarck, Jan 5, 2014
  9. Judge
    Judge Guest
    [quote user="TROLL OF HORROR"]

It will be 1080p (upscaled) but we all know Xbox fanboys can't tell the difference between upscaled and native, right? Fable Anniversary 1080p? :)

-

Microsoft just use that horrendous upscaler that oversharpens everything which in turn looks worse than setting the console to 720p.

[/quote]

At least you are living up to your name. Keep fighting the good fight.

Judge, Jan 5, 2014
  10. Judge
    Judge Guest

[quote user="ImDrunky"]

-

[/quote]

[/quote]

-

[/quote]

Both systems are great and I enjoy both for their own reasons. It's great owning both and just smiling at the warriors. I enjoy my Xbox a bit more, but that doesn't mean I slate PS4/Sony ever, because I'm pleased with my system with them as well.

Judge, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Fable Anniversary 1080p?