Fable 3 Xbox user name change, corrupt files

Discus and support Fable 3 Xbox user name change, corrupt files in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive been playing fable 3 on my pc, I changed my Xbox gammer tag and now I cannot sign into my old 360 account inside the game. I tried restarting my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taylor Wilson2, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Fable 3 Xbox user name change, corrupt files

ive been playing fable 3 on my pc, I changed my Xbox gammer tag and now I cannot sign into my old 360 account inside the game. I tried restarting my computer, the game, logging out of my Xbox account and logging back in. Also tried downloading my account but it says there is a problem with the credentials that I’m using to sign in. I’ve made sure to have no mistakes when putting in my information yet I still cannot get into fable 3 with my Xbox account since I updated my gamer tag. Is there a way I can fix this?

:)

Taylor Wilson2, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Taylor Wilson2,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Taylor Wilson2,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you are having issue playing Fable 3 after changing Gamer Tag, seems like that the game file was corrupted. You cannot sign into you old Xbox 360 account giving you got an error message pertaining to with credentials. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions.

1. Is this also happening to other games after you have changed gamertag?
    2. do you mind sending a screenshot of the error message, concealing your personal information?
    3. Have you tried uninstalling the game and try to install it back?

Try to visit this link for some ideas. Is there any way to fix the corrupted save in Fable III ? - Microsoft Community.

Another article reference - "Saved game corrupted" error occurs when you try to play a saved game on Xbox 360 | Xbox Support.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. VinylScratch123 Win User

Corrupt fable 3 file

If my Internet was to slow wouldn't it still make it past 0 percent but that may be it
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

corrupted file for fable 3

Hello Semijas,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums team.

We understand that you're having issues with Fable 3 giving you a corrupt error message after playing for a certain amount of time.

First off, with this particular issue, we definitely recommend uninstalling / reinstalling the game (Delete Games and Apps | Xbox One)

Once, you tried this troubleshooting step, Let us know if the issue is resolved. Also, you may want to reach out to the developer of the game

to confirm whether or not this is a known issue.

Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. Im Cometz Win User

Corrupt fable 3 file

does it say corrupted or incomplete? maybe your internet is to slow?
Thema:

1. Fable 3 Xbox user name change, corrupt files - Similar Threads - Fable user name

2. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  3. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  4. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  5. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  6. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  7. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  8. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  9. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  10. Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?: I was fighting the guys before entering the cellar and now I’m stuck in between the fire light and rice/flour bags. I’ve tried moving every which way and swinging the sword with nothing still...