Fable 3 Understone DLC Glitch

Discus and support Fable 3 Understone DLC Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i play Fable 3 and brought the Understone DLC. Went into Reaver's Mansion and tried to spin the wheel but it didn't work! Now am stuck in the room... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EWANE567, Jun 11, 2014.

1. EWANE567
    EWANE567 Guest

Hi, i play Fable 3 and brought the Understone DLC. Went into Reaver's Mansion and tried to spin the wheel but it didn't work! Now am stuck in the room and can't get out. Have already saved and can't fast travel.

:)

EWANE567, Jun 11, 2014
  2. TheTBear55
    TheTBear55 Guest
    Traitors Keep Quest pack...worth it?

Understone? what the heck is that? I understand buying Traitors Keep and will do so on your recommendation and because I like Fable 3, but I never heard of Understone...do I have that already? Or is that part of the Traitors Keep DLC?

TheTBear55, Jun 11, 2014
  3. VagueBeast4
    VagueBeast4 Guest
    Will someone gift me the Prostitute Suit?

You cannot be gifted Any DLC specific item in Fable 3 (some dlc items are giftable in Fable 2 however) - This includes any DLC content from "Traitors keep" any DLC content from "Understone Quest Pack" any DLC item that requires use of the Downloadable content
    section

In short you must have those DLC items and get them during the game

Common things in Fable 3 that are found in the DLC packs are giftable like "long hair" "cooks Hat" and some others - these items can be found without Dlc content

VagueBeast4, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Fable 3 Understone DLC Glitch

Try and go to Sanctuary and see if you can change your quest, maybe to shooting range. Since you saved your game dashboarding most likely won't work.

zebina phoena, Jun 15, 2014
  5. EWANE567
    EWANE567 Guest
    Yeah had tried that already even tried to delete the download so i could go to a previous game save or something but it made me download it again before playing and ended up in the same spot, seems like a bug that is very hard to stop hope there's a patch
    for it coming soon. Thanks for the help anyway Fable 3 Understone DLC Glitch :).

EWANE567, Nov 1, 2018
  6. EWANE567 Win User

Yeah had tried that already even tried to delete the download so i could go to a previous game save or something but it made me download it again before playing and ended up in the same spot, seems like a bug that is very hard to stop hope there's a patch
    for it coming soon. Thanks for the help anyway :).
  7. zebina phoena Win User

Try and go to Sanctuary and see if you can change your quest, maybe to shooting range. Since you saved your game dashboarding most likely won't work.
  8. TheTBear55 Win User

Traitors Keep Quest pack...worth it?

Understone? what the heck is that? I understand buying Traitors Keep and will do so on your recommendation and because I like Fable 3, but I never heard of Understone...do I have that already? Or is that part of the Traitors Keep DLC?
  9. VagueBeast4 Win User

Will someone gift me the Prostitute Suit?

You cannot be gifted Any DLC specific item in Fable 3 (some dlc items are giftable in Fable 2 however) - This includes any DLC content from "Traitors keep" any DLC content from "Understone Quest Pack" any DLC item that requires use of the Downloadable content
    section

In short you must have those DLC items and get them during the game

Common things in Fable 3 that are found in the DLC packs are giftable like "long hair" "cooks Hat" and some others - these items can be found without Dlc content
  10. gameshoes3003 Win User

Fable 3 DLC

I highly advise against buying the Understone DLC for Fable III.

The Understone Quest pack only gives you about 30 minutes of play time and it's boring.

Yeah, it adds a new town, but there's nothing to do in that town.
Thema:

1. Fable 3 Understone DLC Glitch - Similar Threads - Fable Understone DLC

2. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  3. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  4. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  5. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  6. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  7. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  8. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  9. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  10. Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?: I was fighting the guys before entering the cellar and now I’m stuck in between the fire light and rice/flour bags. I’ve tried moving every which way and swinging the sword with nothing still...