Fable 3 not working

Discus and support Fable 3 not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fable 3 will not activate and "game for windows live" doesn't exist any more. I feel that Microsoft has stuck it's middle finger at the gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by liampike, May 2, 2022.

1. liampike
    liampike Guest

Fable 3 not working

Fable 3 will not activate and "game for windows live" doesn't exist any more.
    I feel that Microsoft has stuck it's middle finger at the gaming community.
    All they had to do was create a patch, instead they have done nothing !
    You can not get this game working in 2022 even with the community work around.
    But why should the gaming community come with with ways to get a £50 game to work. well about £50 when it came out. It's not even on XBox pc game pass.

Microsoft create a patch for this game. Honestly it can't be that hard or even that time consuming to offer people who purchased the game, a patch.

Why have you stuck your middle fingers at us. You discontinued game for window live, without any patch to make up for loss of this service !

:)

liampike, May 2, 2022
  2. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Fable 3 not working

Have you tried the factory reset?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Fable 3 not working

Maybe you should contact support about that, you are here on a community forum, where you will get community answers, probably some will say the service it's not available anymore, and others will say that you are right

I was trying to give you an option where you can actually do something that maybe could make a difference in the future, instead of those standard answer on this situations
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Fable 3 not working

Haven't say is your fault, but the idea hub is where you can leave the suggestions and maybe have the desired results

And as i mentioned when the game was already activated you will be able to play it, not online but offline, i didn't mention new game installations
  5. liampike Win User

Fable 3 not working

People can not get this working today. Microsoft closed games for windows live and should of made a patch to fix the lack of service. Make a patch !
    Why should people that have bought this game have to mess with janky work arounds.
    It not that the game isn't compatible ! it that the online section 1 activate it doesn't exist and 2 it is constantly trying to log into game for windows live that also doesn't exist. The old works around do not work any more , probably due to some windows 10 update.
    Why did Microsoft leave it the the fable community to work it out, instead of having the courtesy to make a patch for a game that has no more game for windows live program.
    It has to verify the code, it will not do this as there seems to be no server to contact !
    Re-installing the game today, it will not work today.

I actually find your response insulting, like it's my fault !
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Fable 3 not working

Have you tried quitting the game and starting it back up again while Online? I don't think it should make you go Offline and then back Online every time.
Thema:

Fable 3 not working

1. Fable 3 not working - Similar Threads - Fable working

2. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  3. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  4. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  5. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  6. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  7. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  8. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  9. Fable 3 game not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 game not working?: So one of my friends tried joining my fable 3 game and when he did it crashed his game I ended up with his powers his character his dog and all his money, my game then auto saved and now I can't...
  10. Fable: The Lost Chapters - teleport stop working, how to fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable: The Lost Chapters - teleport stop working, how to fix that?: Hello, I had a problem in the Fable The Lost Chapters game, I started the game, the amulet for portals stopped working for me, I tried to find a stationary portal, they didn't work either. I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fable 3 couch coop doesnt work