Fable 3 couch co-op glitch?

Discus and support Fable 3 couch co-op glitch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so i cant find a solution for this issue, maybe someone here can help. My husband and i are trying to trade gear on Fable 3 using couch co-op on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElectricBelle, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Fable 3 couch co-op glitch?

Okay, so i cant find a solution for this issue, maybe someone here can help. My husband and i are trying to trade gear on Fable 3 using couch co-op on the Xbox One, but when we try to login, it poses a problem. Login as our own account both in the Xbox
    One interface, and the 360 interface for backwards compatibility. No problem there. But when we hit start to join game, it logs in with the main players character as the co-op character rather than the co-op accounts character. Anyone else experience this?
    Can it be fixed?

:)

ElectricBelle, Jun 1, 2019
  2. IngameInstincts Win User

Cooperative Games on Xbox

where is camaro boy when you need him ? i'll add :

Sacred 2

Dungeon Siege - awful couch co-op

Fable 2 - awful couch co-op

Fable 3

Dead Island

Borderlands

deathspank
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello ElectricBelle,

Unfortunately, we will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  4. TheSteelJackal Win User

I’ve just encountered that same glitch where my girlfriends profile has overwritten my own profile.

I’m terribly annoyed, and have to wonder how and why one profile was able to overwrite another.
  5. SayaRenee668 Win User

Has there been any sign of it being fixed? I am having to deal with the same problem and would like to play as my character with my Boyfriend, but can't figure out how to fix it. It worked normally a couple days ago, but now seems like no chance of change...
  6. ElectricBelle Win User

Nope. I hope a solution comes up soon though!
Thema:

1. Fable 3 couch co-op glitch? - Similar Threads - Fable couch glitch

2. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  3. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  4. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  5. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  6. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  7. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  8. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  9. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  10. Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?: I was fighting the guys before entering the cellar and now I’m stuck in between the fire light and rice/flour bags. I’ve tried moving every which way and swinging the sword with nothing still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fable 3 couch coop doesnt work

2. fable 3 co op main character overwritten

3. fable 3 co oo glitched my character

4. fable 3 local co op xbox one