Fable 2 LICSENSE glitch

Discus and support Fable 2 LICSENSE glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Own Fable 2 digitally since 2010. its in my downloads.in the 360 marketplace it tries to make me rebuy it. So it doesn't work for my backward... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x Dr Dave, Dec 19, 2015.

1. x Dr Dave
    x Dr Dave Guest

Fable 2 LICSENSE glitch

Own Fable 2 digitally since 2010. its in my downloads.in the 360 marketplace it tries to make me rebuy it. So it doesn't work for my backward compatibility. on my one smart glass it says i own it and in the one store it say bundle only

:)

x Dr Dave, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Fable: A Journey I Won't Be Taking

this game will prolly be full of bug and glitches i had all three fable and fable 2 and 3 was a pile of crap,,waste of money

SoulCrusher xDK, Dec 19, 2015
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Remove game update.

Some glitches can't be used if you update. Such as the money glitch in Fable II pub games and the infinite squad points in Mass Effect 2.

voteDC, Dec 19, 2015
  4. LawsonHill
    LawsonHill Guest

Fable 2 LICSENSE glitch

Go to the My Games & Apps App on your Xbox One and scroll to the right. It will show all of the Xbox 360 games that are eligible for installation.

If it doesn't show the game under the My Games & Apps, do a hard reset on your console (hold the power down on your console until it completely shuts off).

LawsonHill, Dec 20, 2015
  5. Hello x Dr Dave,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty downloading Fable 2 to you Xbox One. Have you tried visiting xbox.com and going directly to the Marketplace for 360? Here is a direct link to Fable 2:

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307f1

Make sure to sign into the same account that originally purchased the content digitally in 2010. Once signed in, and you verify that it is not trying to charge you again, click Download to Xbox 360. Once that is done, go to your My Games and Apps and scroll
    right to Ready to Install and it should be waiting for you right there! Just press the Menu button on your controller (Start) and click Install. You will be all set!

Hope this helped!

~Blitz

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Dec 20, 2015
  6. I have the same problem with the same game, nothing works to make it show on backwards list.

MEXlCAN OUTLAW, Dec 20, 2015
  7. Same problem for me, I spoke to support weeks ago and got no resolution. They confirmed I had the license and had no idea what to do.

jordan.swinburn, Dec 21, 2015
  8. Fable 2 LICSENSE glitch

Hello all,

I'm assuming you've tried the suggestion above?

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Dec 21, 2015
  9. If so, please read through this Sticky and complete the Survey at the bottom so MS can forward your issue to the proper people!

forums.xbox.com/.../2060648.aspx

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Nov 1, 2018
  10. jordan.swinburn Win User

Fable 2 LICSENSE glitch

Same problem for me, I spoke to support weeks ago and got no resolution. They confirmed I had the license and had no idea what to do.
  11. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Fable 2 LICSENSE glitch

If so, please read through this Sticky and complete the Survey at the bottom so MS can forward your issue to the proper people!

forums.xbox.com/.../2060648.aspx
  12. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Fable 2 LICSENSE glitch

Hello all,

I'm assuming you've tried the suggestion above?
  13. MEXlCAN OUTLAW Win User

Fable 2 LICSENSE glitch

I have the same problem with the same game, nothing works to make it show on backwards list.
  14. LawsonHill Win User

Fable 2 LICSENSE glitch

Go to the My Games & Apps App on your Xbox One and scroll to the right. It will show all of the Xbox 360 games that are eligible for installation.

If it doesn't show the game under the My Games & Apps, do a hard reset on your console (hold the power down on your console until it completely shuts off).
Thema:

Fable 2 LICSENSE glitch

1. Fable 2 LICSENSE glitch - Similar Threads - Fable LICSENSE glitch

2. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  3. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  4. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  5. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  6. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  7. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  8. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  9. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  10. Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?: I was fighting the guys before entering the cellar and now I’m stuck in between the fire light and rice/flour bags. I’ve tried moving every which way and swinging the sword with nothing still...