Fable 2 DLC purchase errors

Discus and support Fable 2 DLC purchase errors in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had to buy a digital code from newegg.com in order to get fable 2, because the 360 market place won't let be make ANY purchases related to Fable 2 at... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Stryth, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Stryth
    Stryth Guest

I had to buy a digital code from newegg.com in order to get fable 2, because the 360 market place won't let be make ANY purchases related to Fable 2 at all.

On the website I hit the confirm purchase button and then I get "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." every single time.

When I try it on my 360 console, I get "sorry we couldn't get authorization for this. Use a different or new way to pay, or check that your billing address is corect. if you have more questions please ask your bank. "then it gives me this status code 80167611. When I looked it up, one of the solutions that code suggests is using paypal, this attempt WAS with paypal!

I have tried all the payment options I can, on both console and website, and nothing works. I have the game now but I can't buy the DLC because of this. I WANT to give you money for this stuff but you won't let me!

If I could just get some codes to redeem for the three main DLCs (bonus content, Knothole Island premium, see the future premium) I would gladly pay for it, but as it stands I can only play the base game. Can I please get some help with this? And please don't let a BOT answer this, they're never helpful.

:)

Stryth, Jun 30, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Regarding your situation, I would recommend getting in touch with the support through: Contact us | Xbox Support

They shall assist you on your purchase error!
  3. M3gaToxic Win User

Which do you like to play?

Get Fable 2 man you will love it. There is more to do in Fable 2. Yeah it is a 2008 game but it got game of the year and Platinum hits. Oh if you do get Fable 2 try and get the Game of the year one as it comes with the DLC which are really good. What made
    me mad about FABLE 3 is that okay you can continue on with quests as a king but you have to buy the DLC for it that made me mad. So i bought DLC that i heard are really good for Fable 2 and was no lie they are. You start out as a child in Fable 2 but it only
    last for maybe 30-40 min.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Complete edition games on disc

[quote user="Inapplicable"]Fable 2 GOTY Edition[/quote]

Fable 2 classics edition also has all the dlc on the disc.
  5. dirtyCAT79 Win User

Downloading Fable 3 - corrupt game data

I am having a very similar issue with Fable 2 just recently.

Purchased the game - and the DLC - the game arrives corrupted and i can't play it. DLC is fine.

This is ridiculous. I have paid for this. Why can't I play it.
  6. Transmecharian Win User

Best DLC

GTA IV's, All Of Mass Effect 2's DLC quite enjoyed Fable 2's DLC
Thema:

1. Fable 2 DLC purchase errors - Similar Threads - Fable DLC purchase

2. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  3. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  4. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  5. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  6. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  7. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  8. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  9. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  10. Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?: I was fighting the guys before entering the cellar and now I’m stuck in between the fire light and rice/flour bags. I’ve tried moving every which way and swinging the sword with nothing still...