F2p not working as expected, or update coming later?

Discus and support F2p not working as expected, or update coming later? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is the f2p available on beta yet? Has anyone actually been able to play or is an update due out today or something? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan, Mar 30, 2021.

1. F2p not working as expected, or update coming later?

Is the f2p available on beta yet? Has anyone actually been able to play or is an update due out today or something?

submitted by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan
    [link] [comments]

/u/a-last-of-us-2-fan, Mar 30, 2021
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Best Free Xbox One Game?

I liked a lot Defiance, besides the huge amount of errors and bugs. But it is a new game and will have a lot of updates and content coming.

I saw too the trailer for the new Warface, since it was a F2P, I hope that the new is too a F2P.
  3. TheBlack12elve Win User

Xbox One has my vote already but.....

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work the same way it does with current f2p games and those coming soon.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox Live Gold Limited Edition One Year Membership

Well, it sorta comes with one. Not sure if it's the full game or the F2P game or a combination of DLC for the F2P version. You also get a

card and case.
  5. ngocphi Win User

is xbox live getting free

No only f2p games in the coming months
  6. Judge Win User

EA cans Dead Space series following poor sales of DS3

Agreed Nameloi, if it was F2P thats one thing, but come on, lol...
Thema:

F2p not working as expected, or update coming later?

1. F2p not working as expected, or update coming later? - Similar Threads - F2p working expected

2. Am I only be able to play f2p games and nothing more?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I only be able to play f2p games and nothing more?: I wanted to purchase a game on my Xbox series S. (Either just the game or game pass). So I inserted all my details until it asked for postal code - which I wrote, however, it did not approve it...
  3. Halo 3 and Reach F2P Online Xbox 360 Until December

in XboX Insiders
    Halo 3 and Reach F2P Online Xbox 360 Until December: Make the Xbox 360 versions of Halo 3 and Halo: Reach free to play for the rest of the year until server shut down. Much like how Crackdown and Crackdown 2 are free to play online. Anyone agree?...
  4. F2P games no longer require xbox live gold to play

in XboX Insiders
    F2P games no longer require xbox live gold to play: [IMG] submitted by /u/UstarobinHood [link] [comments]
  5. F2P games don't require Live Gold

in XboX Insiders
    F2P games don't require Live Gold: They finnaly work without Live Gold. I just had to wait ~3 weeks submitted by /u/User_969 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm still not able yo start a party and play f2p games what should i do??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm still not able yo start a party and play f2p games what should i do??: I not able to start a start a party or play f2p game what should i do?? submitted by /u/AdministrativeIce397 [link] [comments]
  7. A heads up on “F2P” not working...

in XboX Insiders
    A heads up on “F2P” not working...: With the amount of posts saying “I can’t play a free game and i’m in a Ring!”, I will make this post now to confirm a few thing: 1- if you have just joined the insiders, there’s no way of getting...
  8. Joined yesterday, F2P games still require gold

in XboX Insiders
    Joined yesterday, F2P games still require gold: [IMG] submitted by /u/Cautious_Opinion_280 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox insider f2p issue not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider f2p issue not working: I joined the omega program a week ago but didnt receive any update. I tried today to access the f2p feature but it didnt work. So I tried leaving the preview and joined once more and got approved...
  10. Apex Legends dosent work for F2P online.

in XboX Insiders
    Apex Legends dosent work for F2P online.: I'm in the beta ring and level 7 but apex asks me to but gold to play it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/sirchivvi [link] [comments]