f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...

Discus and support f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your console is vetoed that I made theft but I did not do anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wxI MARINA Ixw, May 24, 2018.

  1. f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...


    :)
     
    wxI MARINA Ixw, May 24, 2018
    #1
  2. Omaiiga
    Omaiiga Guest
    Help me have banned my console xbox xbox live

     
    Omaiiga, May 24, 2018
    #2
  3. Omaiiga
    Omaiiga Guest
    Help Me Have Banned My Console From Xbox Live

     
    Omaiiga, May 24, 2018
    #3
  4. f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...

     
    wxI MARINA Ixw, May 24, 2018
    #4
  5. wxI MARINA Ixw Win User

    f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your console is

    f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your console is vetoed that I made theft but I did not do anything because it was my first time xbox live nose that happens
  6. SlayingScarab12 Win User

    I made a mistake

    Order Confirmation:

    b3fd1cbf-6161-4802-a802-19f3cb773b27

    Code:

    [Personal Information Removed]
  7. Smwutches Win User

    I made a mistake

    You can try contacting support to see if they can refund the original purchase so you can purchase the correct one. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. KindGryphon Win User

    i made a mistake

    The only ones who handle suspensions/bans are the enforcement team. The only way to contact them is by filing for a case review. However since you already admitted to sending a message that was against the rules it would honestly be pointless to do as the
    case review will more than likely get upheld.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

    I made a mistake

    Hello SlayingScarab12,

    This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
Thema:

f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...

Loading...
  1. f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ... - Similar Threads - today mety 360

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Disk to digital success for today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital success for today: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Halo 5: Guardians LEGO Worlds Gears of War Ultimate Edition Rare Replay Ori and the Will of the Wisps Zumba Fitness World Party Madden NFL 18: G.O.A.T....
  5. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  6. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?: Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions. submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin [link] [comments]
  7. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  8. Enter The Pit: XBOX Insiders Can Play Pit of Goblin Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter The Pit: XBOX Insiders Can Play Pit of Goblin Today!: [IMG] Ever wanted to be a filthy goblin with questionable life choices? XBOX Insiders are invited to descend into the PIT OF GOBLIN playtest! Scavenge for loot, survive deadly depths, keep your...
  9. Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications

    in XboX Insiders
    Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications: Please submitted by /u/Queasy-Selection-934 [link] [comments]
  10. Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!: [IMG] Title Update 7 is feature-packed and finally here! Experience new Mobs, Farming, Circuits, 8-player support, Emotes, and new Sculpting Tools! Check the Xbox Insider Hub to join....