f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen...

Discus and support f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen update on it, or is it not the PC version?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IN 2K22 ALL, May 6, 2023.

1. IN 2K22 ALL
    IN 2K22 ALL Guest

f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen...

f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen update on it, or is it not the PC version?

:)

IN 2K22 ALL, May 6, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen update on it, or is it not the PC version?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Unfortunately, NBA 2K23 for Xbox One is only available to platforms: Xbox One

Xbox Series X|S, which means you won't be able to play the game on a PC device.

NBA 2K23 next-gen play is not available on PC. The only two console generations that permit next-gen play, are the PS5 and the Xbox Series X. This is mainly due to the reality that the PS5 and Xbox Series X provide the speed and technology for the game to function at its best.

For reference link: https://www.videogamer.com/news/nba-2k23-next-g....

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  3. Zen.x Win User

I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one version still be compatible with the Series S?

I bought NBA 2k23 on my Xbox One S I want to buy a Xbox Series S but can I still play 2k23 without buying it again?

Xbox One S (All Digital)
  4. Georges C. Win User

Playing Xbox games on PC

5. Smwutches Win User

Can you get Nba 2k23 Next gen on xbox one??

6. gabriel rodriguez gu Win User

My game won’t download

Yes I double check that, this version is for Xbox one and x/s. The game is nba 2k23
Thema:

1. f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen... - Similar Threads - buy NBA 2K23

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.: I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe...
  5. if i buy the xbox series s and buy nba 2k23 will i be able to play with my friends on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy the xbox series s and buy nba 2k23 will i be able to play with my friends on xbox...: im getting an xbox series s but all my friends have the xbox one still and they have the xbox one current gen 2k23 but im worried that if i buy xbox series s i wont be able to play with them, is...
  6. Can you play nba 2k23 for xbox one on xbox series s if you buy the nba 2k23 for xbox one on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play nba 2k23 for xbox one on xbox series s if you buy the nba 2k23 for xbox one on...: Im trying to buy nba2k23, so i can play with my friends. They all have the xbox one and i have the xbox series. im trying to find out if buying the xbox one version on xbox series will i still be...
  7. NBA 2k22 microsoft store not letting me buy the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k22 microsoft store not letting me buy the game: Hey, I had just installed nba 2k22 and it says i need to buy to own and i try to but it keeps giving me an error and I cannot buy at all. I tried restarting my console numerous times and still...
  8. Can i get a refund on a vc code i bought for nba2k17 wich i meant to buy it for nba 2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund on a vc code i bought for nba2k17 wich i meant to buy it for nba 2k18: can i get a refund on my nba 2k17 vc code wich i bought on accident wich i meant to buy vc for nba 2k18 4a20a3d1-9473-4070-b615-5cbcc1fa02f3
  9. buy NBA Street Homecourt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buy NBA Street Homecourt: I want to buy NBA Street Homecourt, but I can't find the game on the marketplace. How can I download? c7ed0535-9e51-42f6-8e99-6c08e2dd6ab7
  10. Cant buy VC for NBA 2k16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy VC for NBA 2k16: I bought VC( Virtual Currency ) once before and it worked perfectly fine. Now when I go to buy more it says you already own this. Would you like to install? i click install and it does nothing but...