F.E.A.R. on the Xbox Series S...?

Discus and support F.E.A.R. on the Xbox Series S...? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just want to play F.E.A.R. and F.E.A.R. Files on the Xbox Series S but I don't know what to do to get Digital Copy? I own both games physically but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LANEGONZALEZ, Nov 22, 2021.

  1. LANEGONZALEZ
    LANEGONZALEZ Guest

    F.E.A.R. on the Xbox Series S...?


    I just want to play F.E.A.R. and F.E.A.R. Files on the Xbox Series S but I don't know what to do to get Digital Copy?

    I own both games physically but since I'm on the Xbox Series S. What do I do?

    :)
     
    LANEGONZALEZ, Nov 22, 2021
    #1
  2. Nicky Stick Win User

    F.E.A.R. on the Xbox Series S...?

    I think if Warner Bros Games are approached enough they could make the games available to purchase digitaly on xbox store they digitally exist already. The entire F.E.A.R. Series is available to purchase on Steam as a bundle.

    I have already emailed them here:

    https://wbgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    I’ve linked the numerous reddit forums regarding players wanting to buy them digitally on Xbox there is a fair bit of money to be made making them available to purchase I would snap them up right away.

    I dont see the point making games backwards compatible with fps boost for only the finite people who still own the discs to enjoy.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    F.E.A.R. on the Xbox Series S...?

    Unless they get added to the marketplace for digital purchase, you won't be able to play them on the Series S.
  4. AlmasRetroChild Win User

    So, it's not bad...

    I'm actually a F.E.A.R. fanboy. Halo 4 is something I was forced into when F.E.A.R.'s small cult following died out. That's what my gt is named from. But it is easy to hate Halo if you're not good at it, simple as that.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

    F.E.A.R series

    There really isn't a way to request games currently. Keep in mind though that it is also up to the game's developers/publishers to help make the game compatible, so it would be a good idea to reach out to them as well so they know people want it to be compatible.
  6. SwampyLearner66 Win User

    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

    1.F.E.A.R series and Condemned 2: Bloodshot to be backward compatibility

    2.I want to buy Xbox 360 games with Microsoft account balance
Thema:

F.E.A.R. on the Xbox Series S...?

Loading...
  1. F.E.A.R. on the Xbox Series S...? - Similar Threads - Series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...