Ezio Collection Achievements not unlocking

Discus and support Ezio Collection Achievements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Playing through the Ezio Collection, some achievements have not unlocked while clearly having their requirements met. I've also tried waiting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rossay, May 13, 2023.

1. Rossay
    Rossay Guest

Hello. Playing through the Ezio Collection, some achievements have not unlocked while clearly having their requirements met. I've also tried waiting for more than 3 dys like I read on similar threads, but it didn't work out. I embedded proof of meeting the requirements in the form of screenshots from both the achievements list and in game. I could unlock them again, but it would mean replaying all three games again from the start and I honestly would like to avoid doing so. Is it possible to have them unlocked manually, after having shown proof?
    Ezio Collection Achievements not unlocking [​IMG]

ACR Sequence 2

ACB Borgia Flags in gameACB Borgia Flags 2ACB Naval CannonACB Sequence 7

AC Sequence 10 in-game screenshot

:)

Rossay, May 13, 2023
  2. V1PER V2 Win User

Not receiving achievements

Mine has now started working again but not properly, the story progression achievments wont unlock for assassins creed: ezio collection ive done the first 3 sequences of AC2 and they havent unlocked
  3. V1PER V2 Win User

Not receiving achievements

Same thing with me except its with The Ezio Collection, 2 achievments for completing sequences 1/2 haven’t unlocked, also one from jumping from a certain tower.

Tried an easy achievment on Modern warfare and that didnt unlock either.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Rossay, I hope everything will be addressed as soon as possible

For now I wish you a happy day :purple_heart:
    If you need assistance in the future you can always create a new post
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Rossay, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear you were not able to unlock the affected achievements even after waiting the 72 hours

When that time passes the recommendation is report the problem to the Xbox team as advised in this related thread

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If you need detailed steps about how to report please open the next link

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

You can report this to the game developer (Ubisoft) as well
  6. Rossay Win User

Hi , this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear you were not able to unlock the affected achievements even after waiting the 72 hours

When that time passes the recommendation is report the problem to the Xbox team as advised in this related thread
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If you need detailed steps about how to report please open the next link
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

You can report this to the game developer (Ubisoft) as well
    Thank you a lot, Manuela. I'll see what I can do from here.
Thema:

1. Ezio Collection Achievements not unlocking - Similar Threads - Ezio Collection Achievements

2. Achievements not working Assassins Creed Ezio Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not working Assassins Creed Ezio Edition.: Has anyone else had this happen and if so how do you fix it. Or maybe know if Xbox will fix the games achievements so that they do pop have had multiple story based achievements not pop up as well...
  3. Assassin creed the ezio collection achievements not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin creed the ezio collection achievements not work: I recently started the Assassin Creed Brotherhood version of the game, but i noticed that some achievements didn't work, no matter how hard i tried. I want to know if there is a solution to this...
  4. Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection Achievement not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection Achievement not unlocking?: I just finished ac brotherhood sequence 3 today and the achievement (Fixer-Upper) did not unlock. This is not the first time that I have had issues with achievements in this specific game and I...
  5. Assassins creed 2 ezio collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed 2 ezio collection: I am playing ac ezio collection and the achievement for completing sequence 1 won’t pop . I have tried on 2 different game saves now and still nothing . It’s really frustrating buying a game for...
  6. Achievements Not Unlocking for Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements Not Unlocking for Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection: In ACII I am not unlocking specific achievements that I should have unlocked by now such as Exit The Son: Complete DNA Sequence 3, and The Prophet: Complete DNA Sequence 11. I Have Tried Resetting...
  7. Can someone help me with Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Ezio collection on the Xbox one s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Ezio collection on the Xbox one s?: I completed the war machine mission, “Flying machine 2.0” several times but the achievement has been appearing, is there a way to fix this? e5b1b1e4-45d4-4810-8984-f1aed64b00c6
  8. Assassins Creed Ezio Collection - Achievement Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Ezio Collection - Achievement Glitch: Hi I've completed AC Brotherhood in the ezio collection and the achievement 'Fly Like an eagle' just refuses to pop, I've attempted this achievemnt in free roam and in a memory sequence and...
  9. Assassin's Creed 2 Ezio Collection Sequence 11 achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed 2 Ezio Collection Sequence 11 achievement not unlocking: I completed sequence 11 whilst online and connected to my Xbox Series X as other achievements were unlocked such as the In Memory of Petruccio Achievement and the Show your Colours achievement....
  10. any way to get ac brotherhood without buying ezio collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    any way to get ac brotherhood without buying ezio collection?: i am playing through the ac games and i bought ac1 and ac2 for 3 dollars each. still playing through ac 1 but i went to see how to get ac brotherhood which is after 2, and it says it isnt sold. so...