Extreme issues downloading the DLC for Soul Hackers 2 on XBOX ONE

Discus and support Extreme issues downloading the DLC for Soul Hackers 2 on XBOX ONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Soul Hackers 2 - Digital Premium Edition while it was on sale, which is a bundle of the game Soul Hackers 2 and various DLC included with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyman687, May 5, 2023.

1. Tyman687
    Tyman687 Guest

I purchased Soul Hackers 2 - Digital Premium Edition while it was on sale, which is a bundle of the game Soul Hackers 2 and various DLC included with it which are listed on the store page for the title. This is the exact description verbatim: "The Soul Hackers 2 - Digital Premium Edition includes: - Soul Hackers 2 - Bonus Story Arc: The Lost Numbers - Booster Item Pack - Bonus Demon Pack - Costume & BGM Pack - Mary's Maid Frock outfit - Ai-ho Demon".

However when trying to install the DLC, the "- Costume & BGM Pack" part of the DLC will not install no matter what I do. I have tried to navigate to that specific DLC on the store page, and it claims I haven't purchased it. the DLC is rated very poorly due to others seemingly having the same issue I have, claiming the DLC is a ripoff and that no one is going to fix it. The DLCs cannot be installed separately, only as part of a bundle, and they can't be installed with with the Costume & BGM DLC apparently. The Digital Premium Edition's various DLCs upon installation will not prompt the Costume/Music DLCs to download. With this i have no way to download content that I've already purchased, even after repeatedly un/reinstalling, and making sure there's enough space for the whole game, DLC and all to download.

:)

Tyman687, May 5, 2023
  2. mayzeelily Win User

Hey! Xbox Support helped me get around it, incase you haven't gotten it resolved for you yet.

Open the DLC Bundle page in the Microsoft Store on a laptop/phone, and make sure you're logged into the same account you bought the game with. Then press 'Install on Xbox' and either:

1. Setup remote features. Go to Settings - Devices and Connections - Remote Features, and then enable them and change your power options to Sleep Mode. Go back to your laptop/phone and you should then get the option to Install the DLC to your Xbox.

2. Press Install if you already have Remote Features set up.

Hope that helped!! :)
  3. Shackleddeath Win User

I have this problem as well. I bought the premium edition and the costume bgm pack won't download. I tried installing with steps listed in the other post but it still doesn't work.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Let's perform some basic troubleshooting steps in order to fix the issue. Remove your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1.Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3.Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

> then restart your console and proceed with the next steps. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress.

Once you're done, kindly check if the DLC Costume & BGM is available for download.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. Georges C. Win User

soul hackers 2 DLC

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AlessaLasant, this may be an error of the paging system, I did a search in other languages such as Portuguese, Spanish, French and the description of this DLC appears in English, and the description of the game and other packs related to it appear in the native languages.
  6. AlessaLasant Win User

soul hackers 2 DLC

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello , this may be an error of the paging system, I did a search in other languages such as Portuguese, Spanish, French and the description of this DLC appears in English, and the description of the game and other packs related to it appear in the native languages.
    ok, so will this get updated? and if/when it does will it update the dlc on my console to appear in english too?
Thema:

1. Extreme issues downloading the DLC for Soul Hackers 2 on XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Extreme issues downloading

2. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  3. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  4. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in XBoX on Windows
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a...
  5. Extremely Slow Download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely Slow Download speeds: I have a Xbox series s and out of the blue It started having incredibly slow download speeds. I have already tested the ports and checked the internet speeds and even factory reset my Xbox. It...
  6. Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad: I've tried playing with my friends on other devices and we use discord to call, recently ive been trying to vc on discord with them but they keep telling me the mic quality is much worse. I don't...
  7. Friend's voice is extremely low most of the time. We have tried everything possible...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend's voice is extremely low most of the time. We have tried everything possible...: My friend and I use Xbox One X, and we both use wired jack 3.5mm headsets plugged into the controller. We use the xbox party chat to talk. My friend is extremely quiet for a few minutes after...
  8. bedrock minecraft extremely laggy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bedrock minecraft extremely laggy.: my bedrock minecraft is intensely laggy regardless of what i do. i have a radeon 5500 graphics card (i think..?) im not good with computers so i have absolutely no idea what to do. i tried capping...
  9. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance: Ive been playing minecraft bedrock for a while and have never had any problems with it, recently though it has been impossible to play. Frame rates at a constant 10-20 even on the lowest settings....