Extracted Mod file Freising put into the Community Folder,but Fs won't take it over!

Discus and support Extracted Mod file Freising put into the Community Folder,but Fs won't take it over! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to install the extracted scenery Mod file Freising.Therefore I put the extracted whole file of Freising into the Community Folder of the MSFS.,It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wolfhard Konietzko, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Extracted Mod file Freising put into the Community Folder,but Fs won't take it over!

I try to install the extracted scenery Mod file Freising.Therefore I put the extracted whole file of Freising into the Community Folder of the MSFS.,It is there now. Inspite of that the FS won't take it over so can not see any modified City view of Freisingin the world map when I fly over it.There is no any difference!! I read the note " not installed "instead . what did I do wrong??What else need to be done to have it installed?? I kindly ask you for help please.

:)

Wolfhard Konietzko, Jan 5, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Extracted Mod file Freising put into the Community Folder,but Fs won't take it over!

Hi Wolfhard Konietzko

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you are doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you have a problem with your Flight Simulator. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem.

• When did the started?
    • Can you please provide us a photo or screenshot of the error message?
    • Can I find out the exact version and edition of your Windows operating system? Please provide us with a photo showing the version and edition of your Windows. To do that please open the Run command by pressing Windows key + R on your keyboard, type winver, and click OK. Which version of Windows operating system am I running? - Microsoft Support
    To further assist you, I would recommend that you check this article here for troubleshooting steps. Troubleshoot graphics issues in Flight Simulator X - Microsoft Support

I look forward to hearing from you.

Honestly

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Hello Wolfhard Konietzko!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. Joe Drigon Win User

Green Screen of DOOOOOOMMM!!!

I got it working... I just extracted the zip like a moron and put over the OSUDT1 folder instead of the $SystemUpdate folder...
  5. hamanajoe Win User

cant download new update august 26, 2013

Hi Guys, Me and warrior met and found out that you need to extract the file to the special xbox USB ( you can buy it for 20$ )

File should be downloaded from step number 5.

once it is downloaded you need to do the follwoing if you are using windows OS

1. lift click on the file that you downloaded

2. find the file in the folder

3. right click on the file and select ( extract to a specific folder )

4. specific folder should be your USB.

after you extract the file on the stupid USB you need to do the following

1. disconnect your internet connection

2. put the USB into the left USB slot of your xbox

3. turn off the console

4. wait for 1 minute and turn it on

5. it will ask you for security thing, select YES.

6. it will start extracting

7. it will take 3 seconds after that to be online.

thanks

and zyXwrriorXyz
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox 360 Won't Download C000 - 0185 Update

It is important that the flash drive is formatted to fat32, download the update file from the link in my previous post, extract that file to the flash drive, you should see only one folder on the flash drive after extraction named $Systemupdate. If you see
    a bunch of files then you extracted the file incorrectly.

Then follow the instructions as per that link.
Thema:

1. Extracted Mod file Freising put into the Community Folder,but Fs won't take it over! - Similar Threads - Extracted Mod file

2. Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5: Hey! I've been playing Persona 5 on Game Pass occasionally for quite a while now, but now it's gone. I'd like to keep my save file and maybe transfer it to a different platform like Steam etc. Is...
  3. Why doesn’t my series s let me extract audio from HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my series s let me extract audio from HDMI: My One X crapped out on me, it had the optical port that I used to hook up to my Bose speaker. I just got the Series s and notice it doesn’t have an optical port. So i ordered an HDMI/optical...
  4. Why can I not extract all from OSU1 offline system update file?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not extract all from OSU1 offline system update file?: I have been trying to do a offline system update, every time i download the OSU1 file to my chromebook and go to files then downloads to extract all from the .zip file, like the steps say, it...
  5. Need to extract image saved on Xbox 360 Dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to extract image saved on Xbox 360 Dashboard.: Hello all! Very specific need here. I have a picture of my dog as a puppy saved as my Xbox 360 dashboard image. It is the only picture of her as a puppy that we have, and it is only located there,...
  6. Extract Xbox sound - set as PC input.

in XboX Insiders
    Extract Xbox sound - set as PC input.: Hey there Does anyone have „connected“ their series x with a PC? I am mainly using my PC and I just want to extract the Xbox sound and feed it to my PC. I actually don’t care about party chat...
  7. Can't install or extract system update on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install or extract system update on Xbox 360: I haven't used my Xbox 360 for awhile and now it kept asking for system update, otherwise I can't even play games from my CDs. It kept giving me the error message with 6 groups of numbers. I...
  8. https://top10pill.com/max-extract-male-enhancement /

in XBoX Games and Apps
    https://top10pill.com/max-extract-male-enhancement /: Max Extract Male Enhancement Many men with ED are enthusiastic about a thought that identifies them as a failed character, may also have low vanity , little self- self belief Max Extract Male...
  9. Extract Xbox Live rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Extract Xbox Live rewards: Good afternoon! In this month of July 2017 I renewed Live Gold (prepaid card), bought 2 games in the salute by xbox one store and I am not able to see my extract of Xbox Live rewards, can you...
  10. Anyway to extract a Gamertag / Xbox account from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to extract a Gamertag / Xbox account from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft ...: Hello, my question is as stated above, I am trying to extract a Gamertag / Xbox account from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft account. I have a family member that made a child account...