Extra Guaranty

Discus and support Extra Guaranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an extra guaranty on my XBOX ONE S 1To military green which finish on 03/01/2019 but i reserve a buy on new XBOX ONE X in shop. Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Icequat, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Icequat
    Icequat Guest

Extra Guaranty

Hi,

I have an extra guaranty on my XBOX ONE S 1To military green which finish on 03/01/2019 but i reserve a buy on new XBOX ONE X in shop. Is it possible to put my extra guaranty on the new buy?

Friendly.

:)

Icequat, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Did they give up on Clan Operations?

I can guaranty that Clan Operations wont be up until the next COD comes out.

Dubstep Kittens, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Kasumi's Greybox.

prior dlc cant play a significant role in mass effect 3 because theres no guaranty that everyone has played it. hopefully bioware does more than just emails and throw away dialogue between missions tho

its possible [but highly unlikely] bioware could release dlc for mass effect 3 that addresses extra content from other games, betting that someone has all the dlc for all 3 games is a bit much tho. again, highly unlikely

Red Son Rising, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Extra Guaranty

Hey there Icequat,

In general, warranties don't transfer to new devices, but you'll need to contact the retailer where you purchased the warranty from for the best info.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 25, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Extra Guaranty

Hey there Icequat,

In general, warranties don't transfer to new devices, but you'll need to contact the retailer where you purchased the warranty from for the best info.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. ravary212 Win User

Xbox one s lag

Do your xbox one s have guaranty?
  7. Korhog Win User

Headset jack/sound no longer working on Xbox One Elite Controller

so... it may be a one of many probllems with Elite2. Try to change by guaranty
  8. kristofer122 Win User

Xbox one s lag

Do your xbox one s have guaranty?
    Yes
  9. Korhog Win User

Defective xbox one control

Maybe if you'll give us more info)

Do you have guaranty?
Thema:

Extra Guaranty

1. Extra Guaranty - Similar Threads - Extra Guaranty

2. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51
  3. Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.: New update makes the Xbox guide extra wide for seemingly no reason, I can’t imagine this being something on purpose… A few days ago they added a “Happening now” tab side bar to the guide when on...
  4. my right back pedal (used for an extra b button) suddenly switched to rb.

in XBoX on Windows
    my right back pedal (used for an extra b button) suddenly switched to rb.: hello! ive been having trouble with the right back pedal on my controller. before i explain some more, this isnt a old controller, its actually quite new. i bought it less then a month ago....
  5. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  6. I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.: Everytime i try to sign into the account the xbox says I'm trying to access sensitive information so i need to confirm my account and enter the password. I do then it says it must send me a code...
  7. City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...: I loaded the game and my two bonus maps not showing up I dont see any bonus landmarks. San francisco assets nowhere to be seen. I re-installed the game so 4 hours of waiting and result is still...
  8. Removing extra numbers on gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing extra numbers on gamertag: So I like my gamertag the way that it's supposed to be but I did a light change to it and now there's extra Numbers at the end and it just totally defaces my numbers that I added and blends in it...
  9. How to get extra home xbox switch?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get extra home xbox switch?: Hello, I started gamesharing with a friend a couple weeks back but he then stopped his gameshare by changing his password but he still had access to my account. Today I started gamesharing with...
  10. How can I get an extra game share survey I am out of games is there a way I can get an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get an extra game share survey I am out of games is there a way I can get an...: How can I get an extra game share survey I am out of games is there a way I can get an extra one. a9ae0827-9721-439f-8a99-721548b1fb1f