Extended Warranty Help ASAP!

Discus and support Extended Warranty Help ASAP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a close friend that I am buying an Xbox One from (he went PS4 BOOOO) but the console was registered to his Live account when he first signed in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by High3r Primat3, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Extended Warranty Help ASAP!

I have a close friend that I am buying an Xbox One from (he went PS4 BOOOO) but the console was registered to his Live account when he first signed in with the system. Is it possible to register to my account now in order to purchase the Microsoft extended
    warranty? If so how? He bought it on Nov. 22 so I am running out of time PLEASE HELP!!!!

:)

High3r Primat3, Jan 3, 2014
  2. HealsyourMOm
    HealsyourMOm Guest
    Extended warranty

I'm trying to see if they would change it

HealsyourMOm, Jan 3, 2014
  3. HealsyourMOm
    HealsyourMOm Guest
    Extended warranty

They need to make it one year like sony. Because I've had so many problems I decided was time to extend it to 3 years well come to find out it's been past 45 days they can't do anything. Maybe if people post can be changed. Please post

HealsyourMOm, Jan 3, 2014
  4. pd730
    pd730 Guest

I would imagine he would have to delete the system from his account
    myservice.xbox.com/.../managedevice.aspx
    and then you can register it under yours. Although the Manage Devices page doesn't seem to be working for me anyway.

pd730, Jan 3, 2014
  5. pd730 Win User

I would imagine he would have to delete the system from his account
    myservice.xbox.com/.../managedevice.aspx
    and then you can register it under yours. Although the Manage Devices page doesn't seem to be working for me anyway.
  6. Git Win User

Xbox one controller warranty bought at target

If it is an extended warranty (90 days - 2 years) then yes.

If it is standard then it is usually just 30 days from the date of purchase.

Given the circumstances, I would speak to Target ASAP and maybe they will make an exception.
  7. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Xbox One not coming on

It seems like the brick is the problem and needs to be repaired.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

You should check to see if your Xbox is in warranty

Warranties, extended service plans, and terms and conditions for your device

Terms and conditions, including warranty terms, depend on where you purchased your device. Find legal documents about the Standard Limited Warranty, Microsoft Complete extended service plan, and extended hardware service plan
    for business
    here
  8. Mister Beep Win User

how do i get a new warranty for the xbox360 pro

Hey there,

We do not offer extended warranty's on our Xbox consoles. Sometimes 3rd party retailers offer their own extended warranty at the time of purchase, but that will vary per retailer. Hope this helps!
  9. HomieOC Win User

Fan spinning at idle speed during gameplay?

Thanks u two ? It was just u and I in this post haha. But np I like helping people. You have 45 days from the day u buy or recieved Xbox one. For $70 u can buy extended warranty

You will have a total of 3 years warranty on xbox, kinect, and 2 controllera. I Recommend you do this ASAP. It is likely the Hard drive will fail because the hard drive often fail same with the DVD drives
Thema:

1. Extended Warranty Help ASAP! - Similar Threads - Extended Warranty Help

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  4. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  5. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  6. How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller: How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller? I pruchases the warranty and controller at the same time...
  7. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  8. Can I buy a Xbox from DELL abd then buy extended warranty from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy a Xbox from DELL abd then buy extended warranty from microsoft?: Can I buy an Xbox from DELL and then buy extended warranty from microsoft. a914e675-c5ea-400e-a29b-c19de08e0ad3
  9. Elite series 2 extended warranty transferable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 extended warranty transferable: If I sell my elite series 2 is the extended warranty transferable? 5aade179-3014-4617-adef-4cfa3d0a9a8f
  10. Can you extend the warranty date for your device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you extend the warranty date for your device?: Can you extend your warranty date for your device? 76220cd7-5189-414e-9a73-5e21c90820d7