Extended warranty for xbox

Discus and support Extended warranty for xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi community, I am looking for information on extended warranty options in South Africa. I see that there is options for 24 months and 36 months but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacques Breda, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Extended warranty for xbox

Hi community,

I am looking for information on extended warranty options in South Africa. I see that there is options for 24 months and 36 months but cannot see anything for South Africa.

Anybody else have this issue?

Thanks,

J

:)

Jacques Breda, Aug 30, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Service Request for Overheating Issue

No the out of warranty repair is 99 dollars if done on the website and 1year warranty

support.xbox.com/.../extended-service-plan

is the extended warranty policy

You have to be in warranty to buy the extended warranty

out of warranty repairs for xbox is 99-139 depending on your region
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Is the Extended Warranty 2 or 3 years from purchase in the US?

[quote user="RoronoaZoro000"]before microsoft extended warranty expires, can you buy an additional microsoft warranty?[/quote]Probably not on the website, however, I have a Halo 3 console still under extended warranty. :)

We won't know until later, but if you call MS you may be able to extend the warranty on an Xbox One a second time. For the 360 it's possible as long as the extended warranty hasn't expired.

This time around it shouldn't be necessary.
  4. WPAK Win User

My Warranty

5. ngocphi Win User

You have to purchase it within 30 days of your purchase and from you local ms store if south Africa is a. MS store region
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi Jacques, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In regards to the warranty period as per the support "For added peace of mind, Microsoft Complete gives you extended coverage and support for up to 4 years on Surface plans, and up to 3 years on Xbox plans. You can get Microsoft Complete within 45 days of device purchase"

For Microsoft Complete plans, you may need to check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. Extended warranty for xbox - Similar Threads - Extended warranty

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  4. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  5. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  6. How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller: How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller? I pruchases the warranty and controller at the same time...
  7. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  8. Can I buy a Xbox from DELL abd then buy extended warranty from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy a Xbox from DELL abd then buy extended warranty from microsoft?: Can I buy an Xbox from DELL and then buy extended warranty from microsoft. a914e675-c5ea-400e-a29b-c19de08e0ad3
  9. Elite series 2 extended warranty transferable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 extended warranty transferable: If I sell my elite series 2 is the extended warranty transferable? 5aade179-3014-4617-adef-4cfa3d0a9a8f
  10. Can you extend the warranty date for your device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you extend the warranty date for your device?: Can you extend your warranty date for your device? 76220cd7-5189-414e-9a73-5e21c90820d7