Extended service plan Xbox one

Discus and support Extended service plan Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have been trying to get the ESP for my xbox one and it just will not let me. The xbox service center website just will not work out of the 50... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by trextrex, Jan 7, 2014.

1. trextrex
    trextrex Guest

So i have been trying to get the ESP for my xbox one and it just will not let me. The xbox service center website just will not work out of the 50 times i tryed to buy it on the website i got to the end part it said my bank will not let me for some reason
    bank says there is no problems. Is it because i am using a debit card maybe? i am unemployed nobody will give me a credit card.

:)

trextrex, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Ch1ps N Queso, Jan 7, 2014
  3. NewBlacksmurf, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

Omar_0001, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Ch1ps N Queso Win User

XBOX ONE Extended Warranty

6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Xbox One extended service plan

Hi Future89,

My only suggestion is to jump onto a computer, not a tablet, smart phone, etc.

Use either Internet Explorer 11 or maybe Mozilla FIrefox

-I can tell you if you're using Safari on an iPhone, GoogleCHrome, etc you may run into the problems you're listing.

Here is an idea tho.....have you tried doing it on your Xbox One using Internet Explorer?
  7. CM Tensai Win User

Thanks for trying. Chat support says 85 minutes unfortunately. Hopefully my luck is different this gen with a console that will last a few years after the 1 year warranty.
  8. CM Tensai Win User

I just tried Internet Explorer on the Xbox One and still the same issue, nothing in the box after address validation. The same result on both my laptop and PC using Chrome, IE11, and Firefox. I'm seeing blocked images even when I allow images for that site.
    Firefox was also saying something about the site not being certified/safe even though it's through Microsoft. I noticed a few refreshes would give me a "server application failed" page in red text.
  9. Omar_0001 Win User

Thema:

1. Extended service plan Xbox one - Similar Threads - Extended service plan

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  4. What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360: What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360? d5f635a5-91cc-4e73-878b-389df4175534
  5. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  6. Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform: I asked bing (ChatGpt) a question about why controller support is so behind technology on the Xbox platform and was told that this is a limitation of the current version of XInput. When asking why...
  7. The screen extends beyond the TV frame

in XBoX on Windows
    The screen extends beyond the TV frame: I downloaded Minecraft and started it, I was offered to choose the screen frame and I accidentally chose the wrong size, and now in all my games and offers the picture goes beyond the screen...
  8. Xbox Series X, playing a game for extended period, then switching to dash/another game, no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X, playing a game for extended period, then switching to dash/another game, no...: This issue has been plaguing me on and off for months now. Switching to another game after playing one for a while almost always results in the audio in the latter experience being missing or...
  9. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  10. How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller: How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller? I pruchases the warranty and controller at the same time...