Exploits and cheating on console games

Discus and support Exploits and cheating on console games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What steps is microsoft taking to mitigate cheating and modding on console ? Why is such a large portion of the community allowed to continue using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TekkJay, Jun 6, 2023.

1. TekkJay
    TekkJay Guest

What steps is microsoft taking to mitigate cheating and modding on console ?

Why is such a large portion of the community allowed to continue using third party software while on the Microsoft platform?

Mouse and key on xbox only servers

Cronus

Xim

Why are consoles not being banned from the network instead of gamertags which are replaceable in 5 minutes ?

This has been the thorn in the side of the gaming community for some time now. People can't compete on a fair playing field and get so fed up they quit.

:)

TekkJay, Jun 6, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

code of conduct is a joke

I think you guys need to spend some time on Bing and see how these cheats are done before throwing all the blame on Activision.

Sure they could patch but what's the point when Microsoft won't fix the exploits on the console that allows the cheats to exist in the first place.
    except the exploits are in the game

Cheats and exploits exist regardless of console

Maybe you should use that same service you mention and look up game code

Only Activision has the game code not ms or sony
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Mw2 and people cheating

all you can do is report the users that are cheating from your console posting it about here will do nothing as MS does not control the game only those exploiting cheats and hacks.
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Exploiting a Glitch - Can you get banned?

From what I've seen in the Support Forums, people don't tend to get banned for using cheats/exploits on single player games. They only get banned when using cheats/exploits on online games as it ruins other people's experience.
  5. Mr Durva Win User

Sabotage-Dome

I think it can be reported as cheating since it is exploiting a flaw in the game
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Warzone cross play

blame activision for not implementing anti cheat like all other crossplay games. console players have extreme aim assist on controllers by default.

i have stopped playing it all together as i play on pc and fed up with console players and there anti recoil controller exploits and rampant cheating.
Thema:

1. Exploits and cheating on console games - Similar Threads - Exploits cheating console

2. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  3. How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.: My XBox account is permanently banned I believe due to a well known XBox exploit as detailed here: [mod removed] There are multiple other videos that detail and highlight the same exploit. How...
  4. XBOX Perma Ban Exploit - hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Perma Ban Exploit - hacked: My Son has had his account exploited with this Perma Ban Exploit Please view below [mod removed] He often uses GTA and there is an exploit within the game that allows so called scammers AKA...
  5. Random Account Ban Xbox Exploit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Account Ban Xbox Exploit: Hello, recently I was banned on Xbox for absolutely no reason, now my account I’ve owned for 5 years and spent thousands of dollars on is completely gone. I did some research on the internet and...
  6. When is Xbox looking into the ban exploit

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Xbox looking into the ban exploit: I tried to get in contact with Microsoft and nothing and they told me to report this thing and whats the point when their own “ambassadors” don’t believe in the exploit. One of my accounts got...
  7. Xbox Ban exploit...is this a rumor?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ban exploit...is this a rumor?: There's a lot going around about an Xbox Ban exploit. What's the truth here is this a rumor? 7047dd99-8f9c-49a0-b659-618846666784
  8. When is the Xbox ban exploit being fixed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is the Xbox ban exploit being fixed?: I hear there is a new Xbox ban glitch that hackers are going does anyone know if this has been fixed or in the process of being fixed because everyone’s account is at high risk....
  9. Alleged Xbox Exploit Leading to Permanent Account Bans

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alleged Xbox Exploit Leading to Permanent Account Bans: There are rumors circulating about a potential exploit that could result in permanent bans for Xbox accounts when exploited by individuals with specific tools. I've been trying to find reliable...
  10. call of duty.. Ghost ..MW3.. Exploit is not a cheat or a boost! 100k points well deserved....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty.. Ghost ..MW3.. Exploit is not a cheat or a boost! 100k points well deserved....: Many have complained, and or are calling my method I had posted to the forum recently, as "cheating" .., Now let me just say, in what way is this method a cheat? An exploit maybe, but a cheat or...