Explain to me how this is a 14 day Communication Ban + A Rejected Appeal.

Discus and support Explain to me how this is a 14 day Communication Ban + A Rejected Appeal. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Context - I run an online league on FIFA, I messaged the managers on the console notifying them of a 1 week break, and here I am. This is the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/abaker1995, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Explain to me how this is a 14 day Communication Ban + A Rejected Appeal.

/u/abaker1995, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Sarah_249 Win User

I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both

Is it possible that an account can be perma banned on a rejected appeal though?
  3. RO Wubbles Win User

Account Suspension

Hey I received a communication ban without an appeal I was cursing through messages when I got the 14 day ban but it was a joke and the ones who reported me did it in a joking Manor not expecting me to actually get banned. I would love if my accounts communication
    ban could be removed and I can get back to playing with my friends and enjoying my xbox that I payed 400 dollars for. Hopefully you understand and thank you for reading this. My gamer tag is
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Why was my refund request denied?

Hi there Ryan, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

If your refund was denied then please respond to the email they sent you informing you of the refund rejection, explaining in detail the reason why they should reconsider their decision. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

Keep in mind that certain requirements must be met, which are that you have not played the game for more than 2 hours and that no more than 14 days have passed since you made the purchase. If you left the game open while you were away, the playing time continues to accumulate, and that may have been the reason for the rejection. Explain this in your email response.

I wish you good luck.

Best regards.
  5. Ian Hudson2 Win User

Just got an account ban and am looking for clarification as it didn't make much sense

Hi, I submitted an appeal and it said it got denied, however I think it was kind of wrong. I submitted and appeal ont eh first ban but just used it as a way to apologize as I didn't really expect an unban.

I'm only 13 but after I check and saw the appeal was denied I saw a new 14 day account ban. My parents are trying to help communicate with Xbox enforcement but the Xbox support said they couldn't do anything about it. I feel kind of betrayed and annoyed that I my decision to make an apology lead to me getting banned even longer. They also deleted another message. The person was kind of harassing me and was definitely an adult trying to make me mad. I was playing Madden against him and he said "hold this L" and I said "hold this D" (referring to DEFENSE) as I was playing madden.

That message was not deleted after the first ban. But I feel like it is wrong to ban me for longer, as I explained everything from my appeal, and even made an apology. It is just overall a dumb account ban and I don't understand why they are letting it stand.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Communications Ban (14 Days)

I'm afraid you're probably not going to like this answer, but here goes ...

Ultimately, your account access is your responsibility. Microsoft provides tools that require you to sign in with your password or a passkey on remote consoles, thus blocking others from accessing your account. So if your account was not set to require a password/key,
    then unfortunately you weren't hacked. You're free to submit a case review at the
    Enforcement site and submit your facts, but I don't believe it will be overturned. I wish you luck.
Thema:

Explain to me how this is a 14 day Communication Ban + A Rejected Appeal.

1. Explain to me how this is a 14 day Communication Ban + A Rejected Appeal. - Similar Threads - Explain Communication Ban

2. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  3. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  4. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  5. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  6. please explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please explain: i don't understand what this means can you please explain Points earned per $ spent in Microsoft Store online because i want to buy an xbox i want to unlock game pass with microsoft points one...
  7. Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...: If I click where access key and refresh certificates, going something happen or no? ecae07d1-90c7-41b6-82b8-576b96632061
  8. Someone explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone explain: Can someone explain why my Xbox fully deleted my game and now I need to buy them back 07fc1a77-36ca-41e0-a3a6-a72e135b4c20
  9. explain rewards point purchase limit ?

in XBoX on Windows
    explain rewards point purchase limit ?: Can anyone explain why there’s a limit on my rewards point’s being used to purchase gift cards…? I’ve acquired every point, give or take a few, by way of buying—from Microsoft—digital products...
  10. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: So I was playing a online game that has a lot of trash talkers and one of them invited me to a party and I joined and one of the two called me a inappropriate word that people are not allowed to...