Experiencing Xbox online service issues - xbox.com/status is also showing some on the Xbox side

Discus and support Experiencing Xbox online service issues - xbox.com/status is also showing some on the Xbox side in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Currently I can't connect to Xbox store or Gamepass or any of the other online services using my console. When I go to test my connection, I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RustyRedClover, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Experiencing Xbox online service issues - xbox.com/status is also showing some on the Xbox side

Currently I can't connect to Xbox store or Gamepass or any of the other online services using my console. When I go to test my connection, I get the following message: "Your network is good, but there are some Xbox service issues". This is confirmed by http://xbox.com/status, which shows issues with Store & subscriptions and Games & gaming. Is anyone else experiencing these issues and do we have a public statement on these issues and when they might be fixed? Currently I can't do much with my console without the online services. My issues and the xbox.com/status issues seem to have been continuing for over two days now.

:)

RustyRedClover, Nov 5, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Experiencing Xbox online service issues - xbox.com/status is also showing some on the Xbox side

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

At the moment the service is offline, follow the status and see when it comes back online:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @RustyRedClover! I hope that you are doing great today!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you. We are aware that some users are facing Xbox services issues at the moment. However, the team is currently working on a fix and hoping to have an update very soon. You can watch for updates at Xbox Status | Xbox Support. We thank you for your patience.
  4. Tshivhase TD Win User

Connected but not

Your netwoek is good, but there are some Xbox services issues

Sorry there is a problem on our side. To see which services are affected, check the current service status in settings> network or go to xbox.com/status

Thats the message it shows after testing my connection since yesterday

Please help
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Call of duty

To add on to FreakRoach we would need some more information to help troubleshoot. The particular error might go a long way to finding out if this is a widespread issue or an isolated incident.

This page here also has the
    Activision Online Services status
    which is worth checking out for if you're experiencing issues, as well as the Xbox Services Status page.
  6. teddycool123 Win User

Xbox issues

I have just tried to get onto Netflix and it is saying that we are sorry there is a problem on our side. To see which services are affected check the current status in settings network or go to Xbox.com/status. Also your network is good but there are some
    Xbox service issues. This is what is always says.
Thema:

1. Experiencing Xbox online service issues - xbox.com/status is also showing some on the Xbox side - Similar Threads - Experiencing online service

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. Experiencing party issues? Let me hear

in XboX Insiders
    Experiencing party issues? Let me hear: Anyone else experiencing party issues? Like a friend saying “disconnect” when joining a party. Explain your issues submitted by /u/Standard-Low5624 [link] [comments]
  4. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  5. Anyone experienced this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone experienced this issue?: My Xbox one s doesn’t update games anymore. When trying to download a game it will update to 9.31gb and stop showing the mb/s meter and cease to download further. I have soft rest the Xbox twice...
  6. Xbox Reward Point disappear, am I only one experiencing this??

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Reward Point disappear, am I only one experiencing this??: I had over 13,000 point and had a goal setup as well to renew my membership. And all of suddenly it disappeared and I only have 2,000. I looked at order history. Nothing showed that I used it or...
  7. Upgraded to Faster Powerline Adapter, Now Experiencing Random Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded to Faster Powerline Adapter, Now Experiencing Random Lag: I recently upgraded my powerline adapter, significantly boosting my internet speed from 20-40 Mbps to 100 Mbps (my connection is still a 100mbps fiber line). However, I've noticed a new issue - my...
  8. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  9. My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...: My download and upload speed are fairly below average (17mbps and 1.6mbps), yet haven't been an issue in the past. Latency and MTU also are looking normal. My wireless connection for phones etc...
  10. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried the following: 1. Removing my account from the xbox 2. Holding down the Xbox power button to hard reset, and unplugged the xbox for several minutes. 3. I then went into the...