Experience

Discus and support Experience in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Experience Thank you all for your help , appreciate it your info 89fb2b0a-acb6-46b3-92e4-3db008965304 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Don Sal, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Don Sal
    Don Sal Guest

Experience

Experience
    Thank you all for your help , appreciate it your info

:)

Don Sal, Aug 11, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Experience

Yeah, weird so much speed and not offering IPV6
  3. SammyVS Win User

Experience

Just to be clear. Your 5ghz network doesn't appear in the list of available connections for the console to connect, right?

Sometimes it's because the ISP still doesn't work with the protocol and not because it doesn't want to give you that protocol.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Experience

i usually split my 2.4 and 5 to different ssid's as i can on my router, as i have found with some devices it will list only one or the other, i find some devices only show the ones with a decent signal, 5gz band has less range than 2.4 and struggles more through walls.
  5. Don Sal Win User

Experience

Asked optimum if they can help me ip6 , they said they don’t give those addresses out to customers??? I’m in shock right now. Like am I gettin played , and yes the 5 and 2.4 GHz are separated. I’m just really lost because why wouldn’t optimum give me the address ?
  6. Don Sal Win User

Experience

Well I got an reply from optimum. After I ordered the 1g internet they gave me the wrong router to go with it, explains the such slow speeds I had. The wifi 6 router should solve the issues , but on the ipv6 they didn’t even want to talk to me about it. Told me how it was a mistake on there end for the router. Crazy when I’m paying 80 For 1g and can’t even access ipv6 sad.
Thema:

Experience

1. Experience - Similar Threads - Experience

2. New Features and Experiences for skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    New Features and Experiences for skip ahead: New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings – Access Restrictions We have added two new...
  3. Repair center experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair center experience: I wanted to start a discussion regarding the repair service through Microsoft. I sent a Xbox elite series 2 controller in for repair for the trigger on the right side not working properly. I...
  4. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*...
  5. Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...: Grand theft auto 5 has numerous of cheaters i jus got done playing with one who was using a god mode cheat to kill everyone i even took several clips of the person doing so. Their account on gta...
  6. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  7. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  8. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] a3c7bdb7-cc8d-4c64-869f-6ea01eb9e3ca
  9. An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience

in XboX Insiders
    An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience: I do not understand fully what and how it happened so this post is about gathering info related to the event. Here is what happened: The game specifically I'm talking about is State Of Decay 2 I...
  10. Anyone else experience this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else experience this?: I’m having two Microsoft charges each to to the amount of £27.99. Which were passed to O2. I am not aware of any purchase in the past 2 months. 9ceeb15f-c80f-4fe0-977a-7e00e80cc528