Experience

Discus and support Experience in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Experience Thank you all for your help , appreciate it your info 89fb2b0a-acb6-46b3-92e4-3db008965304 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Don Sal, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Don Sal
    Don Sal Guest

Experience

Experience
    Thank you all for your help , appreciate it your info

:)

Don Sal, Aug 11, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Experience

Yeah, weird so much speed and not offering IPV6
  3. SammyVS Win User

Experience

Just to be clear. Your 5ghz network doesn't appear in the list of available connections for the console to connect, right?

Sometimes it's because the ISP still doesn't work with the protocol and not because it doesn't want to give you that protocol.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Experience

i usually split my 2.4 and 5 to different ssid's as i can on my router, as i have found with some devices it will list only one or the other, i find some devices only show the ones with a decent signal, 5gz band has less range than 2.4 and struggles more through walls.
  5. Don Sal Win User

Experience

Asked optimum if they can help me ip6 , they said they don’t give those addresses out to customers??? I’m in shock right now. Like am I gettin played , and yes the 5 and 2.4 GHz are separated. I’m just really lost because why wouldn’t optimum give me the address ?
  6. Don Sal Win User

Experience

Well I got an reply from optimum. After I ordered the 1g internet they gave me the wrong router to go with it, explains the such slow speeds I had. The wifi 6 router should solve the issues , but on the ipv6 they didn’t even want to talk to me about it. Told me how it was a mistake on there end for the router. Crazy when I’m paying 80 For 1g and can’t even access ipv6 sad.
Thema:

Experience

1. Experience - Similar Threads - Experience

2. Enhance the gaming experience! Connect now!

in XboX Insiders
    Enhance the gaming experience! Connect now!: Want to be friends with ZombShawty on Xbox? Click the link. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/Rbx2u6it7q submitted by /u/ZombShawty [link] [comments]
  3. MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**

in XboX Insiders
    MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**: To the Esteemed Team at xboxinsider (THIS IS SOMETHIGN THAT NEEDS TO BE HEARD AND SHARD), I am writing to you today, not just as a customer, but as a person who has been deeply touched by the...
  4. My experience as series s user from Iran

in XBoX on Windows
    My experience as series s user from Iran: Hi Microsoft Ive been using xbox series s for 6 months and these things bother me hope ur TECHs fix them: 1-Im not a terrorist im a citizen in Iran and in this hatred regime i cant change the...
  5. Choosing the DisplayPort Cable for an Optimal 4K Experience on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Choosing the DisplayPort Cable for an Optimal 4K Experience on Xbox Series X: Hello everyone, I've ordered this screen for the Xbox Series X: Amazon link However, the 4K display (3840x2160) is only provided by the DisplayPort. HDMI, on the other hand, provides a maximum...
  6. Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience: Hello all, I’ve been a gold member for about 17 years, even longer with original Xbox but switched accounts when the 360 released. I have been playing ark ascended recently and I literally can’t...
  7. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. New Features and Experiences for skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    New Features and Experiences for skip ahead: New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings – Access Restrictions We have added two new...
  9. Repair center experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair center experience: I wanted to start a discussion regarding the repair service through Microsoft. I sent a Xbox elite series 2 controller in for repair for the trigger on the right side not working properly. I...
  10. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*...