expansion pack purchase
Discus and support expansion pack purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; good day i have purchased battlefield 4 china rising expansion pack , have down loaded it , but i cannot play or find it . regards wayne... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by curtzn, Jan 3, 2014.
Thema:
expansion pack purchase
Loading...
-
expansion pack purchase - Similar Threads - expansion pack purchase
-
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card
in XboX InsidersAfter the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card: XBOX Beta Ring. Any1 with the same issue? I have booted today my Xbox as usual but it cannot find the Seagate 2tb expansion card. I've done a reboot but nothing. submitted by /u/AlbertGM1972... -
Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please-...
in XBoX Games and AppsPlease make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please-...: Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please- M.A.O. 02491610-0fbb-4700-a289-72f9d56c41c4 -
Expansion pack not downloading for the Sims 4
in XBoX Games and AppsExpansion pack not downloading for the Sims 4: I brought an expansion 'cats and dogs' on Xbox series X. But I cannot for the life of me get it to download on the actual game, its installed into the xbox itself but not the game. And when I... -
is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?
in XBoX Games and Appsis there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?: i’ve purchased things for the sims 4 on xbox and now want to transfer them to my pc but can figure out how, is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?... -
my sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i...
in XBoX Games and Appsmy sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i...: My expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs that have been previously purchased are showing in my game as not purchased. However, when I go to the EA store it shows that I own them. When I try... -
Downloaded hot wheels expansion pack and ut keeps telling me to download it,which I have...
in XBoX Games and AppsDownloaded hot wheels expansion pack and ut keeps telling me to download it,which I have...: Downloaded hot wheels expansion pack and ut keeps telling me to download it,which I have done.still can't Play it.any suggestions 519a5843-ee9e-449f-81b9-b0ff4fb37c51 -
Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?: I recently bought the Lightfall,Witch Queen,Shadowkeep,Beyond light expansion packs for Destiny 2 when they got discounted for owning xbox gold.When I check the Microsoft store,it says I do not... -
when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I...
in XBoX Games and Appswhen I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I...: when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I bought them on Xbox. 7db0e1fa-3050-492e-9157-6e5b757725a7