expand xbox services to more countries in talinamerica

Discus and support expand xbox services to more countries in talinamerica in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; please, bc i don't have problem paying since the balance of my account, bc i use the same coin in my country but it's very annoying and tedious trying... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Virtual-Shower984, Jul 2, 2021.

1. expand xbox services to more countries in talinamerica

please, bc i don't have problem paying since the balance of my account, bc i use the same coin in my country but it's very annoying and tedious trying to buy the services from xbox support, it would be easier if the service is avaible in latin american, especially in el salvador

submitted by /u/Virtual-Shower984
    [link] [comments]

/u/Virtual-Shower984, Jul 2, 2021
  2. Revocke Win User

Microsoft rewards

Probably.

Microsoft always try to expand their services to more countries, like xCloud, etc.
  3. ngocphi Win User

when the game pass will be in Uruguay?

Well first your country has to be an xbox supported country which you aren't atm you are just going to have to wait till they expand xbkx to more countries then wait for then to expand the gamepass after that to yours
  4. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Xbox live countries

Hi there. Unfortunately nothing stating the service would be expanding to more countries was announced at E3, so for now all you can do is keep your fingers crossed. When/If Microsoft revise their country list again they will announce it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hello! When we, romanian users of Xbox consoles, will be able to use Xbox Game Pass? It's not fare to offer a product for sale without the support for it.

There haven't been any announcements on when/if services will expand to other countries.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unable to change gamertag in Ukraine for fee!

There hasn't been any official word on if/when the service will expand to other countries.
Thema:

expand xbox services to more countries in talinamerica

1. expand xbox services to more countries in talinamerica - Similar Threads - expand services more

2. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  3. When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox: Email from Fanatec: Thanks for reaching out to us. Functionality on Xbox consoles is limited by the Xbox OS. Our Xbox-licensed Steering Wheels have almost the same number of usable inputs as the...
  4. Expanding Quick Resume Memory on Xbox Series X|S: A Possibility?

in XboX Insiders
    Expanding Quick Resume Memory on Xbox Series X|S: A Possibility?: Hello fellow gamers, I’ve been pondering over the Quick Resume feature on the Xbox Series X|S. It’s a fantastic feature that allows us to switch between games seamlessly by saving the state of...
  5. how does one manually set/control/expand game save allocations for any given game, or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how does one manually set/control/expand game save allocations for any given game, or...: Rigid game save allocations mean I am often running out of space to save on so many games. Worse than this, the allocation is not extended for other users, so I might only have room for saves in...
  6. The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to All US Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to All US Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Will Xbox ever expand the current number of controller inputs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox ever expand the current number of controller inputs?: With controllers adding more and more buttons and console hardware trying to keep up with the PC world I would love to see Xbox expand the number of controller inputs. Controllers like the Elite...
  8. The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to Additional Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to Additional Xbox Insiders Today!: Team Xbox is so excited to see the initial response to the Xbox Mastercard with the first group of Xbox Insiders! We’re happy to announce that we’re opening up the Preview to another group of Xbox...
  9. Can Xbox One S/X users purchase the Expanded and Enhanced version of GTA5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox One S/X users purchase the Expanded and Enhanced version of GTA5?: I have an Xbox One S and X, and I was reading about the Expanded and Enhanced version of GTA5 that comes with new vehicles. I was wondering if it is possible that this version can be purchased for...
  10. Expand Keyboard Mouse support on XBOX series X

in XboX Insiders
    Expand Keyboard Mouse support on XBOX series X: Hello, I have the razor turret Keyboard and love it. I wish they expand the support so getting around the menu you can use mouse and keyboard on your Xbox series x. I also wish there was a way can...