Exotic Weapon Bounty- Thorn (26 Moonstrike very hard) NEED HELP!!

Discus and support Exotic Weapon Bounty- Thorn (26 Moonstrike very hard) NEED HELP!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi 27 Warlock need help with final stage of exotic weapon bounty!! 26 Moon strike (very hard) Message me in game masters612 THANKS!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Guyutes Dad, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Guyutes Dad
    Guyutes Dad Guest

Hi 27 Warlock need help with final stage of exotic weapon bounty!! 26 Moon strike (very hard) Message me in game masters612 THANKS!

:)

Guyutes Dad, Oct 7, 2014
  2. Curtiz High
    Curtiz High Guest
    Xyor thorn bounty [xbox1]

Need help killing xyor. Exotic thorn bounty -summoning pits

GT:

Curtiz High, Oct 7, 2014
  3. Thorn

I'm a level 26 having a hard time completing the strike at the end of the exotic bounty for Thorn. Anyone willing to go on today and help me out? Msg me on xbox ive, my name is . Thanks!

EamonConnolly, Oct 7, 2014
  4. Guyutes Dad Win User

I'm looking for Destiny buddies on 360 for raid/strikes

27 Lock Need help with last stage of exotic weapon bounty! It's a moon strike (very hard) would appreciate any help i can get, wont take long! message me at masters612 thanks :]
  5. BLADERUNNER1172 Win User

Need help with Thorn exotic bounty strike!

same here im a 31 warlock going for my second thorn ..but its no walk in the park
  6. King of Bogota Win User

Need help with Thorn exotic bounty strike!

Hmu if you need help with the strike
  7. ColdAtrophy Win User

Can't Connect to Destiny.

Same problem here. It just started, not 1 minute after I finally completed the PVP part of the Exotic Bounty for the Thorn Hand Cannon. I'm pretty annoyed, since I don't even know if the fact that I completed the bounty saved.
  8. JimWilkesBooth Win User

No Legendary or Exotic weapons

Exotic weapon bounties might be the fastest route, despite them being completely random handouts from the Bounty collector
Thema:

1. Exotic Weapon Bounty- Thorn (26 Moonstrike very hard) NEED HELP!! - Similar Threads - Exotic Weapon Bounty

2. Call of duty modern warfare 3 weapon bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 3 weapon bug: https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesS/s/5W4oOLOCyc This was an issue in codmw2 now still in codmw3 still an issue this is a Xbox series X and series s issue only. doesn't do it on my ps5 or any...
  3. MW3 Lose all My Skins and Weapons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 Lose all My Skins and Weapons: Yesterday when i start play i don’t look for my skins and weapons, because i play alone and i don’t show se can use for mw2. But Today when i start Play with my Friends they have all skins and...
  4. Can the Xbox chat pad be used for in game functions on the series X/S (example: weapon...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the Xbox chat pad be used for in game functions on the series X/S (example: weapon...: In regards to game development and the porting of pc games to the series X/S, I was wondering if said console supported the use of the chat pad to preform in game functions such as swapping...
  5. Why has my weapon loadout on mw3 locked all of a sudden? I’m on level 47

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my weapon loadout on mw3 locked all of a sudden? I’m on level 47: My weapon loadout has locked. I restarted the game and it’s still the same. I am on level 46. MW3 is the game and it was fine earlier. b0a21c04-7ff8-4336-bae4-77b501bf0183
  6. My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons: My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons in my slots I go onto DMZ without my weapons. 38403e18-dd65-4042-b865-ac6c406a5176
  7. Smudgy weapon effect when playing mw2 on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smudgy weapon effect when playing mw2 on xbox series x: Good day i have an issue on thw Xbox series X while playing MW2 DMZ mode or Warzone mode, i get a smudgy effect on my screen when i change weapons quickly or when i tactical sprint and some times...
  8. I have a smudgy effect on my screen when changing or running with weapon in mw2 warzone or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a smudgy effect on my screen when changing or running with weapon in mw2 warzone or...: Good day i have an issue on thw Xbox series X while playing MW2 DMZ mode or Warzone mode, i get a smudgy effect on my screen when i change weapons quickly or when i tactical sprint and some times...
  9. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!: When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the next day. Please help....
  10. Why you want a gta minecraft server to delete there weapons?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why you want a gta minecraft server to delete there weapons?: Minecraft was a cool game, it is but im playing on a minecraftserver named gtm.network its a gta minecraft server and you striking against him many times beore. Mojang did a way better job and we...