exijo xbox live en peru (I demand xbox live in Peru)

Discus and support exijo xbox live en peru (I demand xbox live in Peru) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am thinking of buying an xbox, but what discourages me is that there is no xbox live in my country (Peru). I hope you remember us, since there are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sayuelchorry, Oct 21, 2017.

1. sayuelchorry
    sayuelchorry Guest

I am thinking of buying an xbox, but what discourages me is that there is no xbox live in my country (Peru). I hope you remember us, since there are several who play and like the xbox

:)

sayuelchorry, Oct 21, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    He could not lose 360 games in the Xbox one.

The problem is that Peru is not included in the regions of the xbox live service:

www.xbox.com/.../countries

M3tal Daz3, Oct 21, 2017
  3. peru

when they put xbox live in peru

ThickishFall3, Oct 21, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

He could not lose 360 games in the Xbox one.

5. An Old Freak Win User

GOLD AVAILABLE FOR PERU??

6. HassanB Win User

peru

Hi,

Sorry, Microsoft doesn't have specific dates set for when they will have Xbox LIVE officially in certain countries/regions. You can make a post in the Xbox LIVE Feedback/Wishlist forums located
    here.
  7. MissyQ Win User

peru

They update the list
    here
    , but they never really announce before hand when it will be opened in new countries. At least not that I know of.
  8. DAN EKKUSU Win User

fist of north star DLC

i want download same dlc (mamiya's outfit) but i cant. my acccount is usa my console is ntsc-u and im living in Peru-south america.
Thema:

1. exijo xbox live en peru (I demand xbox live in Peru) - Similar Threads - exijo live peru

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  7. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  8. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  9. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  10. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...