Ex Squaddie Gaming Support - New *******

Discus and support Ex Squaddie Gaming Support - New ******* in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Everyone! Welcome to Ex Squaddie Gaming. The team is made up of 2 ex serving British Army Personnel Matt and Daz both of us were Royal Engineers.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExSG MattyM, Mar 12, 2018.

  1. ExSG MattyM
    ExSG MattyM Guest

    Ex Squaddie Gaming Support - New *******


    Hey Everyone!

    Welcome to Ex Squaddie Gaming. The team is made up of 2 ex serving British Army Personnel Matt and Daz both of us were Royal Engineers. Please help us grow our page by liking and viewing the content that is uploaded daily. I have
    placed some key links below for you to visit and show us the support!

    ExSG Facebook Page

    Ex Squaddie Gaming

    Mixer - ExSG_MattyM

    Mixer - ExSG_Dazzamore

    See you on the battlefield.

    ExSG

    :)
     
    ExSG MattyM, Mar 12, 2018
    #1
  2. Darcmyk
    Darcmyk Guest
    Hidden Alien Base

    No squaddies allowed, Sgt. or higher to play.
     
    Darcmyk, Mar 12, 2018
    #2
  3. Onr thing disappoints me in ME3, (minor spoiler)

    Nah, I disagree. G, L & T are cool - but the new squaddies are not up to much. Just my tuppence worth. I just needed to grumble about it.
     
    Darcus Knight, Mar 12, 2018
    #3
  4. NameMonkey Boy Win User

    Hidden Alien Base

    ^^I completed the base mission on Classic, and it's not a place for squaddies, I don't like the idea of them panicking during a tough fight. I usually rank up squaddies on crash site mission's, it's the only place they can survive later into the game.
  5. Darcmyk Win User

    Hidden Alien Base

    No squaddies allowed, Sgt. or higher to play.
  6. Darcus Knight Win User

    Onr thing disappoints me in ME3, (minor spoiler)

    Nah, I disagree. G, L & T are cool - but the new squaddies are not up to much. Just my tuppence worth. I just needed to grumble about it.
  7. Jasperrdm Win User

    Hidden Alien Base

    My pt is you can take a squaddie or 2 if you are careful. I was using the squaddie as bait any way. I just got laser rifles/pistols last night. So Taking the base down can be done in various ways.
  8. Bunit8alday Win User

    looking for squaddies

    Done only just starting to get the hang of the change lol
Thema:

Ex Squaddie Gaming Support - New *******

Loading...
  1. Ex Squaddie Gaming Support - New ******* - Similar Threads - Squaddie Gaming Support

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  10. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...