Everytime this person named Ieatbleach gets online it tells me even though hes not a friend...

Discus and support Everytime this person named Ieatbleach gets online it tells me even though hes not a friend... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Everytime this person named Ieatbleach gets online it tells me even though hes not a friend or favorite. Its becoming annoying.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dangerousd01, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Dangerousd01
    Dangerousd01 Guest

Everytime this person named Ieatbleach gets online it tells me even though hes not a friend...

Everytime this person named Ieatbleach gets online it tells me even though hes not a friend or favorite. Its becoming annoying.

:)

Dangerousd01, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Everytime this person named Ieatbleach gets online it tells me even though hes not a friend or favorite. Its becoming annoying.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This is odd if the player is not a friend of yours, it can be a notification from a different profile signed in on your console.

Can you please ask other players logged into your console to sign out of their profile to ensure that it is not a notification from them? Also, we may need to perform troubleshooting steps such as removing and re-adding your account.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. MH_78_SA Win User

My son cannot play with me online

No, this is before we even try to get into a game, on the home screen. In Fifa 18 it always shows me 0 friends online, even though he is online and playing the game.
  4. Cameronie Win User

Friends Request Spam

So besides removing the gamertag of the person in question on the original post, is there any other way for me to stop seeing his name come up as a friends request? even though he's already blocked/muted?
  5. TestingHarbor0 Win User

Hacked, gamertag changed, name invalid

Thanks for the response Mavxrick.

So even though the name was taken from me I have no recourse to get it back? None at all?

I've had several friends who have been forced to change their tags. It seems pretty simple, tell that person to change their tag, and give me back the name that I've held (and paid for) for 10 years.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Friend appears offline even though he is online.

The NAT type definitely affects the online gaming experience. You both need to have an open NAT type. Here are the ports that need to be opened from the internet service provider's side in order to have an open NAT type: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).
Thema:

1. Everytime this person named Ieatbleach gets online it tells me even though hes not a friend... - Similar Threads - Everytime person named

2. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  6. Xbox Restarts Everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Restarts Everytime: One day I turned on my Xbox One and it restarted. It kept doing this so I switched the HDMI cable but it still kept happening so I switched the power cable. Unfortunately it still kept restarting...
  7. Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??: Starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn on my series X, there is audio (I can hear the controller navigating the home screen), but there is no video until I perform a reset of the Xbox, at...
  8. My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...: Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over 9af9f329-52db-42b5-9964-c63703b98b0b
  9. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  10. How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...: My app kept on closing on my pc I try to delete and download it still closing the whole app it like not working at all On both of i 118d0d3f-9481-441d-992e-669426004572