Everytime I turn my xbox one on, it turns its self back of.. HELP!!!

Discus and support Everytime I turn my xbox one on, it turns its self back of.. HELP!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was in the middle of playing GTA and all of a sudden it turned its self off. After this I've been unable to turn it back on. It cokes on (the power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miri khan, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Miri khan
    Miri khan Guest

I was in the middle of playing GTA and all of a sudden it turned its self off. After this I've been unable to turn it back on. It cokes on (the power brick light up solid white) then turns off after a few seconds (the brick is orange) it's been a few days now. I've tried a hairdryer and I've also opend it up to blow out any dust.

:)

Miri khan, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Miri khan Win User

I left unplugged for a few days and its now working, thank you
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

1. Unplug the power cables from the console, electrical outlet in the wall, and power supply.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Make sure to wait 10 seconds. This step lets the power supply reset. Make sure you unplug the power supply unit from both the electrical outlet in the wall and your Xbox One console.

3. Firmly plug the power cable back into the electrical outlet and the power supply. Do not plug the power unit into the console yet.

4. Check the LED light on the power supply.

If the LED light is ON, plug the power supply into the console;

1. Firmly plug the power cable back into the Xbox One console. Do not turn on the console.

2. Check the light on the power supply unit to see if it is still on:

- If the LED is still on, press the Xbox button on the front of the Xbox One console. If the console powers up successfully, you’re good to go. If it doesn’t, continue to the next step.

- If the LED is OFF or BLINKING, the power supply needs to be replaced.

However, if the LED is ON and it still won't power up, then the console needs to be serviced.
  4. TheFanMan64 Win User

Also, it's not advised to blow your console with a hairdryer, expesially since it has a higher chance of doing more damage than fixing any.
  5. D TheLastKing Win User

My Xbox One turns on by its self

support.xbox.com/.../learn-about-power-modes

Above is where you will find more about the powering on/off of xbox one and how to change it. You are using instant on which will run the console in a low powered state, it's not possessed lol.
  6. TheNaughty1 Win User

My Xbox One turns on by its self

Thx, this has been driven me nuts.

Support didnt know what was going on...lol
Thema:

1. Everytime I turn my xbox one on, it turns its self back of.. HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Everytime turn turns

2. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  6. Xbox Restarts Everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Restarts Everytime: One day I turned on my Xbox One and it restarted. It kept doing this so I switched the HDMI cable but it still kept happening so I switched the power cable. Unfortunately it still kept restarting...
  7. Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??: Starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn on my series X, there is audio (I can hear the controller navigating the home screen), but there is no video until I perform a reset of the Xbox, at...
  8. My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...: Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over 9af9f329-52db-42b5-9964-c63703b98b0b
  9. My Xbox looks really dark and blurry everytime I turn it in and restarting wont fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox looks really dark and blurry everytime I turn it in and restarting wont fix it: [img] I hope the image uploaded 6f201fd6-8c88-4e41-9e95-94b195cd16ba
  10. Xbox forgets my keyboard everytime I turn it off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox forgets my keyboard everytime I turn it off?: Hey guys, I have the white Razer Mini Keyboard and my xbox "forgets" the keyboard everytime I restart it, and just won't react to me pressing it. It only works when I take out the keyboard usb...