Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Minecraft it says my Microsoft account needs to...

Discus and support Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Minecraft it says my Microsoft account needs to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Minecraft it says my Microsoft account needs to ensure safety settings but I have already done that and it still... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Logan Fitzgerald, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Minecraft it says my Microsoft account needs to...

Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Minecraft it says my Microsoft account needs to ensure safety settings but I have already done that and it still will not let me play

:)

Logan Fitzgerald, Jan 20, 2023
  2. kartik soni1 Win User

my minecraft account was deleted

Thanks for trying. What device or platform do you play Minecraft? What exactly happened when you sign in your Microsoft account? Aren't you able to play it? What's the exact error message you get there?
    i play on my laptop. some another account gets logged in. i cant able to play. its say account does not exist make new one so i did i make new account. then i try to loin to my minecraft account then its not there.

i need my microsoft and minecraft account back pls.
  3. ShaakCealumire Win User

Xbox freezes

My Xbox has a problem too...

I log in to my account, then I start COD: Black Ops II.

It starts... got Blackscreen.

Xbox freezes while Blackscreen.

I need to restart it by hand.

And that is everytime I start Blops 2.

Black Ops 1, Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield 3 and Minecraft work perfectly without freezes.

If I don't log in to my account and play with Player 1, I can play campaign and zombies, but still not Multiplayer, if I start Multiplayer it freezes and I need to restart the Xbox by hand.

BTW: Default starting for BO2 is Multiplayer.

edit: Fifa 13 works too.
  4. pasqualeeno Win User

MC Realms Online Meed Permissions

Hi!

You need to customize your Microsoft account privacy settings to play Minecraft multiplayer:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

This article provides the privacy settings required to play Minecraft multiplayer:

I'm trying to set up an Xbox Live or Microsoft Account (including Realms access for Child Accounts!)

Furthermore, if you’re playing on a Xbox, Sony PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to make sure you have that console’s online subscription service active. That means you need an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold, PlayStation Plus, or Nintendo Switch Online as needed by your console.

I hope it helps :)

Regards
  5. Vanessaez Win User

Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

Hello Thunder C, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

Why is Microsoft Families not allowing my child to play in multiplayer mode?

I am very sorry for the problems you are having with Microsoft Families. I understand that it can be frustrating when something does not work as it should.

There are several reasons why Microsoft Families might be preventing your child from playing in multiplayer mode. One possibility is that the age restrictions are not set up correctly. Make sure that the age restrictions for multiplayer mode are set to "Allow". You can also try increasing the maximum allowed age for multiplayer mode.

Another possibility is that your child does not have a Microsoft account. If so, you will need to create an account for them and add them to your Microsoft family.

Finally, it is also possible that there is a problem with the Minecraft software. Try reinstalling the game to see if that resolves the problem.

Here are some specific steps you can follow to try to troubleshoot the problem:

Check age restrictions. Open the Xbox Family app and go to "Settings". Then, select "Content restrictions" and make sure that the age restrictions for multiplayer mode are set to "Allow". You can also try increasing the maximum allowed age for multiplayer mode.
    Check if your child has a Microsoft account. If they do not have an account, you will need to create one for them. To do this, go to the Microsoft accounts website and click "Create account".
    Reinstall Minecraft. To do this, open the Microsoft Store app and search for Minecraft. Then, click "Install".

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  6. xDDxSINISTER Win User

xbox live not working - I can't play multiplayer!

Everytime I try to play aw it won't let me play multiplayer and I go to take a multiplayer connection test and it says that I have 100% packet loss and idk what to do? Help?
Thema:

Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Minecraft it says my Microsoft account needs to...

1. Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Minecraft it says my Microsoft account needs to... - Similar Threads - Everytime try play

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.: Hello, I'm having trouble with Steamworld Build on Xbox Series X. I can't load my save. If I press continue it starts the loading screen then crashes to desktop. Likewise if I use the load...
  4. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  5. Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in: Okay so, every time i tried signing in to my account it just shows a white screen. I tried every method that everyone says it works and for some odd reason it doesnt work for me. For example I...
  6. Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...: Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404 pops up. Now I am paying for the subscription but my xbox won't let me access it. What do I do...
  7. Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...: Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is a temporary issue and when I try again I keep getting the same thing 74cb5379-aa93-469e-9ef1-8b4d81dd6596
  8. Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...: Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game store. Tried a soft reset and a factory reset, but still get the same message. Any suggestions for an easy...
  9. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...: I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work because of the storage error, what should I do?...
  10. I'm trying to make my xbox account public but everytime I go to the privacy & online safety...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to make my xbox account public but everytime I go to the privacy & online safety...: I need to make my account public again but I'm unable to. I can't lose this account. cc76c316-19f3-4a53-b3ec-88436c1bfd30