Everytime i try to open a game the sync data entry animation is just playing over and over...

Discus and support Everytime i try to open a game the sync data entry animation is just playing over and over... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please respond with fixes. 679b8863-08d7-426a-8bde-fd1c8e568efb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EthanTheGamer, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Everytime i try to open a game the sync data entry animation is just playing over and over...

Please respond with fixes.

:)

EthanTheGamer, Mar 20, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Everytime i try to open a game the sync data entry animation is just playing over and over until 6-10 hours and then just give up, I have made sure everything has updated and my XBOX one has updated

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try launching the game to sync the game data and see if it works.
  3. ZombieOrbit44 Win User

Can't sync Fallout 4 game data with the cloud.

Here is what usually happens: I start the game like normal, and before the start menu comes up, a message pops up that says "Syncing Data". Then it takes about 15 minutes to reach around 30% sync, then it gives a message that says "We couldn't sync your
    data with the cloud just now. Try again or play offline". Very rarely does it ever go over 30% sync, but it never reaches 100%.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

How to take microsoft games from laptop to another pc

as you play as a guest and not used a microsoft account to sync the data it will be very difficult to move it over if at all.
  5. Hordie Win User

Other console taking to long to sync

Hi Bombarder777,

Sorry you're having issues getting your game data to sync. I would suggest you go to the last console you played Minecraft on that's pending a sync. Open the game, and then allow it to sync data. After that exit the game. Then go to your other console
    and see if the data syncs correctly. if it does not then I would suggest trying a hard reset on the console that is having issues syncing your minecraft data. To do this, with the console on, hold the power button down for 5-10 seconds until it quickly shuts
    off. Then turn it back on, and follow the previous steps to open and sync data.

If you still cannot sync after that, you have an option to use the latest save from your console you're trying to open Minecraft on. If you cannot get it to sync at all, then I would suggest using the last save from that console. NOTE: You will lose some
    saved data by doing this.
  6. Zenosos Win User

Does physical copies of a game sync with Digital versions?

Hi DeluxyGamer,

Forza Horizon 3 is a play anywhere title, so you will be able to play the game on Xbox and PC with all data being crossed synced if you have any sync issues be sure to contact here for help as sometimes game sync has errors and sometimes leaving it can sync
    over your older version of the game.
Thema:

Everytime i try to open a game the sync data entry animation is just playing over and over...

1. Everytime i try to open a game the sync data entry animation is just playing over and over... - Similar Threads - Everytime try open

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.: Hello, I'm having trouble with Steamworld Build on Xbox Series X. I can't load my save. If I press continue it starts the loading screen then crashes to desktop. Likewise if I use the load...
  4. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  5. Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in: Okay so, every time i tried signing in to my account it just shows a white screen. I tried every method that everyone says it works and for some odd reason it doesnt work for me. For example I...
  6. Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...: Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404 pops up. Now I am paying for the subscription but my xbox won't let me access it. What do I do...
  7. Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...: Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is a temporary issue and when I try again I keep getting the same thing 74cb5379-aa93-469e-9ef1-8b4d81dd6596
  8. Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...: Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game store. Tried a soft reset and a factory reset, but still get the same message. Any suggestions for an easy...
  9. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...: I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work because of the storage error, what should I do?...
  10. I'm trying to make my xbox account public but everytime I go to the privacy & online safety...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to make my xbox account public but everytime I go to the privacy & online safety...: I need to make my account public again but I'm unable to. I can't lose this account. cc76c316-19f3-4a53-b3ec-88436c1bfd30