everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send...

Discus and support everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i’ve checked privacy settings, restarted my xbox and router, switched from wired to wireless connection, changed network settings. EVERYTHING. nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Gia523, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Gia523
    Gia523 Guest

everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send...

i’ve checked privacy settings, restarted my xbox and router, switched from wired to wireless connection, changed network settings. EVERYTHING. nothing is working everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send... :(

:)

Gia523, Dec 17, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send requests either for interest in looking for group posts either

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps. Can you please sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com and check if you have any suspension?
  3. Bro Sephscy Win User

Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

I have checked and all of my settings are good, and no matter what I do everytime I want to post a group post or click to interest in a group post it says "unable to send request" or "There was a problem posting your looking for group".
  4. ZubZub9 Win User

I cannot make group posts?

When I make a post I put everything in like description and tags and when I post it it says the same thing every time "There was a problem posting you Looking for Group" or when I try to join one it's a xbox notification saying "Unable to send request" I don't know what the problem is but I've tried many things ):
  5. SplashFruitMC Win User

When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem posting your Looking For Group"

Done that and it still won't let me post.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem posting your Looking For Group"

Add a phone number and you need to verify it
Thema:

1. everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send... - Similar Threads - everytime try looking

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.: Hello, I'm having trouble with Steamworld Build on Xbox Series X. I can't load my save. If I press continue it starts the loading screen then crashes to desktop. Likewise if I use the load...
  4. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  5. Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in: Okay so, every time i tried signing in to my account it just shows a white screen. I tried every method that everyone says it works and for some odd reason it doesnt work for me. For example I...
  6. Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...: Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404 pops up. Now I am paying for the subscription but my xbox won't let me access it. What do I do...
  7. Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...: Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is a temporary issue and when I try again I keep getting the same thing 74cb5379-aa93-469e-9ef1-8b4d81dd6596
  8. Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...: Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game store. Tried a soft reset and a factory reset, but still get the same message. Any suggestions for an easy...
  9. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...: I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work because of the storage error, what should I do?...
  10. I'm trying to make my xbox account public but everytime I go to the privacy & online safety...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to make my xbox account public but everytime I go to the privacy & online safety...: I need to make my account public again but I'm unable to. I can't lose this account. cc76c316-19f3-4a53-b3ec-88436c1bfd30