Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not...

Discus and support Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently my xbox has been all of a sudden running really slowly on sometimes not run at all when it does manage to load i tried to play fifa 23 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan Harris3, May 13, 2023.

1. Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not...

Recently my xbox has been all of a sudden running really slowly on sometimes not run at all when it does manage to load i tried to play fifa 23 and after completing a match and clicking advance to return back to the menus my xbox will show a black screen and not load me back in. i then have to fully exit the game and relaunch it to play another match i dont know what is causing this and its only recently started and ive never had any other issues with my connsole

:)

Ethan Harris3, May 13, 2023
  2. Jonjomourinho Meredi Win User

Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

I have an xbox series s my friend has the same when he sends me invite on fifa 23 it automatically goes to fifa 23 cloud and its very leggy can I not play him on the fifa 23 normal screen with out going to fifa 23 cloud and I've deleted fifa 23 cloud but still have fifa 23 without cloud on it but it still shows on screen cloud
  3. ll Ronin ll Win User

Small Complaint, But...

Wish I could finish the campaign. I keep getting black screen and my xbox freezes everytime i try to play it.
  4. BlueAeroStar Win User

a patch?

I can't even get to the patch. My game freezes on a black screen everytime I start it up
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not load me back into the menus

Hi, Ethan. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Fifa 22, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. qMyst Win User

Xbox freezes

My xbox freezes everytime I try to play Standoff or Yemen on Black Ops 2
Thema:

Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not...

1. Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not... - Similar Threads - Everytime play game

2. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  6. Xbox Restarts Everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Restarts Everytime: One day I turned on my Xbox One and it restarted. It kept doing this so I switched the HDMI cable but it still kept happening so I switched the power cable. Unfortunately it still kept restarting...
  7. Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??: Starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn on my series X, there is audio (I can hear the controller navigating the home screen), but there is no video until I perform a reset of the Xbox, at...
  8. My xbox x(2017) was freezing. Everytime when I'm play GTA5. How can i fix that.?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox x(2017) was freezing. Everytime when I'm play GTA5. How can i fix that.?: When I'm start GTA5. And play only for 5 minutes xbox was freezing. Give me suggestions how can i fix. 6e225007-061b-461e-8b53-96d31f63a51d
  9. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...: I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work because of the storage error, what should I do?...
  10. Everytime I start playing AC Valhalla my Series X restarts how do I fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I start playing AC Valhalla my Series X restarts how do I fix this: I can get about 10-15 minutes in when I play the Siege of Paris I'm almost to the end and I have put 103 hours into the game itself and now it pause and makes a weird noise from game audio and the...