Everytime I open jigsaw, the game close itself ????

Discus and support Everytime I open jigsaw, the game close itself ???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play for a while and since a few days, when I open the game and I want to play, the game not loaded and close himself.... What can I do? Thx... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CustomaryJam505, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Everytime I open jigsaw, the game close itself ????

I play for a while and since a few days, when I open the game and I want to play, the game not loaded and close himself....

What can I do?

Thx

:)

CustomaryJam505, Nov 22, 2016
  2. SueLawlor
    SueLawlor Guest
    Jigsaw stops after loading

I use MS Jigsaw quite often. Now it opens as far as choosing which jigsaw and level of difficulty, then it closes itself and reverts to the home screen.

SueLawlor, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Can't play til the newest update

Hey everyone, does anybody know how to fix this Problem I have?

I can't play any puzzle anymore. When I open Microsoft Jigsaw, everything is normal but if I click e.g. daily challenge the screen says it's loading, but Microsoft Jigsaw close itself.

Can someone help?

EuleAmeise19128, Nov 22, 2016
  4. LgBirt Win User

Microsoft Puzzles Premium Subscription

Mine does this too. I closed it and opened Microsoft Solitaire Collection, plated one game of Klondike then closed it and restarted Jigsaw,,, now loading premium OK again!!
  5. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  6. SquarishKnot298 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
    You're a genius.Works for me.

Thank you
  7. BlestToaster574 Win User

everytime i finish a puzzle ms jigsaw closes.

I am having the exact same problem. It just started a few weeks ago and only 4months into my premium subscription of MS Jigsaw. That was a wasted 10 bucks as it seems they will never fix any of the problems in this product.
  8. ImVictorHoffman Win User

Xbox 360 Slim: Flashing green center light, disc tray opens back up on its own when I try to close it

I just managed to switch my problem from it not wanting to stay closed to not wanting to stay open. I pushed the tray like 1/4th of the way closed then hit the open button. It then opened fully and then closed itself. NOW, when I push the button to open
    it, it closes itself like 2 seconds later. I think that might be quick enough for me to drop in and take out a disc assuming it tries to load the game when it closes.
Thema:

Everytime I open jigsaw, the game close itself ????

1. Everytime I open jigsaw, the game close itself ???? - Similar Threads - Everytime open jigsaw

2. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  6. Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account: This has been happening for a while now, but I've grown tired of it. Basically, every time I open, in my case, it is Halo Infinite and MCC, I haven't opened another game to see if this still...
  7. NASCAR Heat 5 Crashing everytime I open game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat 5 Crashing everytime I open game: A few months ago I bought the NASCAR Heat 5 2022 DLC update for the XBOX One, and ever since then when I try to play the 2020 version of the game, which I have over 20 dollars of DLC in, the game...
  8. Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?: Every time I launch my game The Crew 2 My PC crashes. My drivers are updated, and my PC has an Intel Core i7-8700 CPU, 16 GB of ram, and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070. I believe it isn't game and is the...
  9. Xbox App says it recognized a game everytime I open it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says it recognized a game everytime I open it.: Windows 10, with Steam, Epic Games, GOG, EA, Battlenet, Ubisoft, and the Xbox App installed, with various games. I've uninstalled all my games to try and see what game it recognizes to no avail....
  10. Minecraft bedrock for android wants me to log in everytime i open it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock for android wants me to log in everytime i open it: Just like what the title says, whenever i open my minecraft on my android smartphone, the game always ask me to log-in to my microsoft account which is kinda annoying. Is there anyway to resolve...