Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...

Discus and support Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question, if I delete Cloud storage, will I lose my Minecraft worlds that I currently play on? 9f09ef46-5a6e-46e2-bf5e-ed16d82ff446 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by swiftwolfe scott, May 1, 2023.

1. Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...

Hello, I have a question, if I delete Cloud storage, will I lose my Minecraft worlds that I currently play on?

:)

swiftwolfe scott, May 1, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete cloud storage will this delete my worlds I’m playing on?

Hi swiftwolfe I'd love to clarify.

When you play any game, it will be stored in your console's storage locally and will be synced to the cloud that is bound to your Microsoft account. So there's no way to delete your cloud save manually unless you have chosen to delete it everywhere.

But to answer your question, when the cloud is corrupted or deleted, the most recent save from your local storage will be used and will be synced again. Thus, the game will ask you if you wanted the cloud save or the one that is on your local storage.

Additionally, have you tried deleting some of your worlds manually on your world's list to see if the issue suffices?
  3. Henry Feeley Win User

Microsoft login not working in minecraft launcher

Does reinstalling windows 11 delete my worlds I have saved in minecraft, I am not able to back them up since I can’t open Minecraft or it’s files
  4. Fak-DB20D086-CDB5-4C Win User

minecraft

Maybe your whole Minecraft data is corrupted. Try to save your worlds on a flashdrive and then delete Minecraft and then redownload it and put your worlds back on it.
  5. Stubbadub9262 Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

I found a solution that worked or me.

1. Go to the PS4 settings menu

2. Select 'Application Saved Data Management'.

3. Select 'Saved Data in System Storage'

4. Select DELETE

5. Select Minecraft

6. Delete the SAVED DATA files. (There were two on my system). You don't need to touch your World designs.

Once the files are deleted reload Minecraft.

The game will start as if for the first time.

Follow the setup instructions for Microsoft account login.

THAT'S HOW I GOT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT... GOOD LUCK!
  6. Kings_Athena Win User

Signing into a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

I made a Microsoft account and went to the website thing and used the code. It said that i was good to go but when i went onto Minecraft and clicked "sign into a Microsoft account" It loads for a bit and then comes up with a "Failed to Login" and says something
    went wrong.

I've looked up videos and changed my password and nothing has worked so far, does anyone know how to fix this or why its happening?
    I had the same problem but FIXED IT. I reset the password several times, contacted Microsoft support, PS4 support, reinstalled the game, everything. My boyfriend logged into my Microsoft account on his Xbox, so I knew that it wasn't the account. Playstation
    is also notorious for having problems cross-platform, so I figured at this point, it had to be a problem with the data transfer or verification between Mojang and Playstation.

1) I SAVED MY WORLDS TO PS4 ONLINE STORAGE: On Home PS4 screen, toggle to Minecraft app and press "options" button on your controller. Choose "Upload/Download Saved Data. "Select and upload" your worlds and save to Online Storage (requires Playstation Plus
    subscription)

2) I TURNED OFF AUTOMATIC UPLOAD SAVED DATA: Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Auto-Upload > Uncheck

3) I DELETED THE SAVED DATA FOR MINECRAFT: Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete > Checked Minecraft and deleted

4) I RESET THE PS4 AND RESTARTED MINECRAFT: It will reset the Minecraft app completely from start. You will need to chose if you want voice service and re-link your Microsoft account to Minecraft. Your data will be completely gone, but your Microsoft account
    and your PSN will re-sync perfectly.

5) I DOWNLOADED MY SAVED WORLDS FROM PS4 ONLINE STORAGE: On Home PS4 screen, toggle to Minecraft app and press "options" on your controller. Choose "Upload/Download Saved Data". "Select and Download" your worlds.

Everything should be back on your Minecraft account with a working sign-in! Hope this helps!!
Thema:

Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...

1. Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete... - Similar Threads - Everytime leave Minecraft

2. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  6. Xbox Restarts Everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Restarts Everytime: One day I turned on my Xbox One and it restarted. It kept doing this so I switched the HDMI cable but it still kept happening so I switched the power cable. Unfortunately it still kept restarting...
  7. Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??: Starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn on my series X, there is audio (I can hear the controller navigating the home screen), but there is no video until I perform a reset of the Xbox, at...
  8. My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...: Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over 9af9f329-52db-42b5-9964-c63703b98b0b
  9. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  10. How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...: My app kept on closing on my pc I try to delete and download it still closing the whole app it like not working at all On both of i 118d0d3f-9481-441d-992e-669426004572