Everytime i launch modern warfare 2 (2022) it gives me the error "directx encountered an...

Discus and support Everytime i launch modern warfare 2 (2022) it gives me the error "directx encountered an... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried deleting and reinstalling drivers, check games system requirements (all requiremnts met), delete and reinstall game and did a run dxdiag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arron Curtin, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Arron Curtin
    Arron Curtin Guest

Everytime i launch modern warfare 2 (2022) it gives me the error "directx encountered an...

I have tried deleting and reinstalling drivers, check games system requirements (all requiremnts met), delete and reinstall game and did a run dxdiag to see if there were any problems. ive never had this problem before with any of my other games and im not very computer savy when it comes to these sorts of issues, any help would be amazing for me to enjoy this new game.

my computer details

windows 10 (64 bit)

directx12

i79700k

rtx3090

64gb ddr4

:)

Arron Curtin, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Arron Curtin Win User

Everytime i launch modern warfare 2 (2022) it gives me the error "directx encountered an unrecoverable error. Check readme for possible solutions" no access to readme function.

Yeah I have uninstalled all associated programs and have followed the step by step of the clean boot and the booting issue still persists
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Everytime i launch modern warfare 2 (2022) it gives me the error "directx encountered an unrecoverable error. Check readme for possible solutions" no access to readme function.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Arron

We can try to isolate the problem a bit more.
    First, please make sure that you're not using the software listed in this article (or disable it)
    https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-i...

Also, please tell me if you already tried the troubleshooting steps in the article
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, as this is happening with COD, could be a problem with the game itself
    Sometimes this happens when new games are launched

I can advise you other things, but they're optional.

0. Make sure that your Windows system is up to date

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

1. Run the SFC tool to find and repair possible system corruptions

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

2. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (don't worry your content will remain)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

In any case, please report this problem to the Activision support
    https://support.activision.com/options
  5. TreyGordon Win User

Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime I try to send one it gives me an error and says try again

the exact time 12/2/2022, 6:03 pm and it says I can submit an appeal, but gives me an error everytime I send it and says try again later
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

COD MW on Xbox S not letting me play

Hi Mikey. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Just to confirm, which Modern Warfare title is this affecting? Modern Warfare (2019), Modern Warfare 2 (2022), or Modern Warfare 3 (2023)?

If possible please also send over some photos or screenshots to demonstrate the issue.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Everytime i launch modern warfare 2 (2022) it gives me the error "directx encountered an... - Similar Threads - Everytime launch modern

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  4. Xbox Restarts Everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Restarts Everytime: One day I turned on my Xbox One and it restarted. It kept doing this so I switched the HDMI cable but it still kept happening so I switched the power cable. Unfortunately it still kept restarting...
  5. Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??: Starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn on my series X, there is audio (I can hear the controller navigating the home screen), but there is no video until I perform a reset of the Xbox, at...
  6. My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...: Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over 9af9f329-52db-42b5-9964-c63703b98b0b
  7. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  8. How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...: My app kept on closing on my pc I try to delete and download it still closing the whole app it like not working at all On both of i 118d0d3f-9481-441d-992e-669426004572
  9. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply": Submitting first finished game to id@xbox. The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply filled out and confirmed in account. I go to press...
  10. Everytime I launch a multiplayer game through PC game pass, the audio gets very distorted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I launch a multiplayer game through PC game pass, the audio gets very distorted: Hi, I currently have a custom built PC and am using PC Game Pass for most of my games, but every time I launch a multiplayer game like sea of thieves, my audio shoots up to max when it was...