Everytime I go to change my settings it says allowed but it still wont work there is no...

Discus and support Everytime I go to change my settings it says allowed but it still wont work there is no... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everytime I go to change my settings it says allowed but it still wont work there is no save button only a "submit" button... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kolby Monk, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Kolby Monk
    Kolby Monk Guest

Everytime I go to change my settings it says allowed but it still wont work there is no...

Everytime I go to change my settings it says allowed but it still wont work there is no save button only a "submit" button

:)

Kolby Monk, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Everytime I go to change my settings it says allowed but it still wont work there is no save button only a "submit" button

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It is indeed just a "submit" button, it's like the save button with changing the privacy settings.

I would like to clarify, are you still having issues despite the required settings set to "allow" or "everyone"?
  3. Jkvlion Win User

Can't accept invite to club

It still wont let me accept the invite. I have the create/join clubs option selected as allow when I go to my xbox account settings, but when I go to my xbox clubs page and click accept it says that I need to change my privacy settings.
  4. cjCthulhu669 Win User

Streaming problems

I have done this and everything is allowed but it still wont work and then when trying to change the broadcasting setting it gave me an unexpected error happened
  5. Smeagle1243 Win User

MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!

I tried everything from changing networks, restarting my router, and still nothing!
    i legit tried everything and nothing works .everytime it asks me to sign into a microsoft account it wont allow me to evn load onto my microsoft account.i click the botton on my phone that says sign it it goes to a blank green page for like a second and
    goes back to the main minecraft loading screen what should i do????please help me!
  6. cjCthulhu669 Win User

Streaming problems

ok so i went to xbox.com and went to my privacy settings and it will not change, everytime i try to change it, it gives a unexpected error has occured and wont change it
Thema:

1. Everytime I go to change my settings it says allowed but it still wont work there is no... - Similar Threads - Everytime change settings

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  4. Xbox Restarts Everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Restarts Everytime: One day I turned on my Xbox One and it restarted. It kept doing this so I switched the HDMI cable but it still kept happening so I switched the power cable. Unfortunately it still kept restarting...
  5. Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??: Starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn on my series X, there is audio (I can hear the controller navigating the home screen), but there is no video until I perform a reset of the Xbox, at...
  6. My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...: Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over 9af9f329-52db-42b5-9964-c63703b98b0b
  7. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  8. How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...: My app kept on closing on my pc I try to delete and download it still closing the whole app it like not working at all On both of i 118d0d3f-9481-441d-992e-669426004572
  9. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  10. Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...: Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is a temporary issue and when I try again I keep getting the same thing 74cb5379-aa93-469e-9ef1-8b4d81dd6596