Everytime i download a game, after downloading another game i have to redownload

Discus and support Everytime i download a game, after downloading another game i have to redownload in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This happens on all 3 games PGA GOLF, A/C VALHALLA and CONTROL ULTIMATE EDITION. I will download one game, then play it and if I wish to play another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by seanmurphyOG., Jun 2, 2023.

1. Everytime i download a game, after downloading another game i have to redownload

This happens on all 3 games PGA GOLF, A/C VALHALLA and CONTROL ULTIMATE EDITION.

I will download one game, then play it and if I wish to play another game I have already downloaded

I need to install it again as its been wiped clean off my hard drive, I have had loads of suggestions.

1 DOWNLOAD FROM THE X BOX SITE. did not work

2 POWER CYCLE. did not work.

3 RESET CONSOLE KEEPING GAMES. did not work

4 REST CONSOLE WIPE EVERYTHING OUT. did not work

5 ONLINE UPDATING. did not work

6 OFFLINE UPDATING . did not work.

Im getting no help from Microsoft who I am sure released this console with such flaws.

Im in 2 minds to just sell the thing as Playstation don't seem to have this problem as they are capable of

making a console that works.

:)

seanmurphyOG., Jun 2, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Everytime i download a game, after downloading another game i have to redownload

3. Tuuurtle18 Win User

Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.

I'm having the same issue. After trying to redownload and install, clearing the cashe everytime, I still have the problem. Thought that the problem was with the downloaded version of the game so I bought the disc. Still the same issue. Very frustrating.
  4. B6O6O6MS6T6IC6K Win User

Title updates not saving

say i put fallout new vegas in today, when the game starts ihave to download the update before playing. if i play it tomorrow i'll have to download the update again, and everytime i start the game i haveto redownload theupdate...
  5. KCISTHEONE Win User

Kingdoms of amular online pass issues

No I downloaded the game then the pass but everytime I try to get past the main screen it freezes but after I delete it the game works fine.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Playing games offline/licence tranafer

You have to redownload the games after a license transfer in order for the system to download the licenses to the console. As long as you don't uninstall everything before redownloading, the system only needs to download the license so it shouldn't take
    as long as redownloading the full game data. But otherwise, there is no way around that.
Thema:

1. Everytime i download a game, after downloading another game i have to redownload - Similar Threads - Everytime download game

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  4. Xbox Restarts Everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Restarts Everytime: One day I turned on my Xbox One and it restarted. It kept doing this so I switched the HDMI cable but it still kept happening so I switched the power cable. Unfortunately it still kept restarting...
  5. Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??: Starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn on my series X, there is audio (I can hear the controller navigating the home screen), but there is no video until I perform a reset of the Xbox, at...
  6. My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...: Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over 9af9f329-52db-42b5-9964-c63703b98b0b
  7. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  8. How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...: My app kept on closing on my pc I try to delete and download it still closing the whole app it like not working at all On both of i 118d0d3f-9481-441d-992e-669426004572
  9. Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...: I wanna log into online in skate 3 47ed495d-f23b-4771-87e8-08ead558d524
  10. Everytime I try to load a downloaded game it kicks me back to my home screen and sometimes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I try to load a downloaded game it kicks me back to my home screen and sometimes...: It started when my NBA2k23 froze so I just turned it off went to bed but the next day I tried to hop on apex and as it was loading it kicked me back to the main screen and after deleting games and...