Everyone file complaint Mr Lowrider98 for cheating

Discus and support Everyone file complaint Mr Lowrider98 for cheating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everyone pleas file a complaint against Mr Lowrider98 for cheating 2799e015-dbae-46e7-884b-d1096fe3c0c2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnQuilligan, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Everyone file complaint Mr Lowrider98 for cheating

Everyone pleas file a complaint against Mr Lowrider98 for cheating

:)

JohnQuilligan, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Help get my gamerscore reset

Can everyone please file a complaint against my gamertag oriole5 File Complaint - Tampering - Cheating/System Tampering

Oriole5-B5FDFC78-9B08-4957-9CEE-56E30A5B5219, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Diamond vx
    Diamond vx Guest
    Gamerscore Reset.

What should they file complaint me for? Cheating?

Diamond vx, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. As long as you've filed a complaint on them via the console, the enforcement team will look into it.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. no they wont I have filed a complaint cause someone was lag switching in a 1v1 nothing happened to him

JohnQuilligan, Oct 25, 2017
  6. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Investigations take time. Each report is investigated before an enforcement action is taken.

Gamers are not given specifics partly to ensure the privacy and safety of all gamers.

Xbox does not advise gamers of the report status or outcome.

As an Ambassador, you should learn how the process actually works.

An Old Freak, Oct 25, 2017
  7. ok I understand now when I file a complaint on someone the enfocment team will actually look into it cause I got told you need lots of people to report you for them to inestigate

JohnQuilligan, Oct 26, 2017
  8. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

No. Only one report has ever been needed.

KindGryphon, Oct 28, 2017
  9. ok thank you I heard you have to have atleast 20 people but if the person has obviestly broken the code of conduct rules only 1 person like if somebody swears and I don't like it

JohnQuilligan, Nov 1, 2018
  10. KindGryphon Win User

no they wont I have filed a complaint cause someone was lag switching in a 1v1 nothing happened to him

Investigations take time. Each report is investigated before an enforcement action is taken.

Gamers are not given specifics partly to ensure the privacy and safety of all gamers.

ok I understand now when I file a complaint on someone the enfocment team will actually look into it cause I got told you need lots of people to report you for them to inestigate
  11. An Old Freak Win User

no they wont I have filed a complaint cause someone was lag switching in a 1v1 nothing happened to him

12. JohnQuilligan Win User

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. As long as you've filed a complaint on them via the console, the enforcement team will look into it.
  13. Smwutches Win User

14. JohnQuilligan Win User

ok I understand now when I file a complaint on someone the enfocment team will actually look into it cause I got told you need lots of people to report you for them to inestigate

ok thank you I heard you have to have atleast 20 people but if the person has obviestly broken the code of conduct rules only 1 person like if somebody swears and I don't like it
Thema:

1. Everyone file complaint Mr Lowrider98 for cheating - Similar Threads - Everyone file complaint

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...: Urgent as Xbox not doing anything ca1586cd-ca3e-4e18-ad0d-9372ddc39e9f
  4. Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc: Idk if anyone else has had this happen. But I'm using Xbox party chat on pc and can hear my entire party but one person does anyone know a way to fix it submitted by /u/ContentSpeaker1119...
  5. Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?: I can't be the only one because I know I am not. Other friends have the same issue. Does Xbox respond? No. Just troubleshoot with every single solution I've tried. Cannot get a live person to hear...
  6. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  7. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  8. How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my...
  9. Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?: For years i have ran a milsim on different games. Wildlands, Breakpoint, Arma, Battlefield and now Insurgency. And today i woke up to being banned for my recruitment post., And i go to check the...
  10. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...