Everyone file complaint Mr Lowrider98 for cheating

Discus and support Everyone file complaint Mr Lowrider98 for cheating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everyone pleas file a complaint against Mr Lowrider98 for cheating 2799e015-dbae-46e7-884b-d1096fe3c0c2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnQuilligan, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Everyone file complaint Mr Lowrider98 for cheating

Everyone pleas file a complaint against Mr Lowrider98 for cheating

:)

JohnQuilligan, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Help get my gamerscore reset

Can everyone please file a complaint against my gamertag oriole5 File Complaint - Tampering - Cheating/System Tampering

Oriole5-B5FDFC78-9B08-4957-9CEE-56E30A5B5219, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Diamond vx
    Diamond vx Guest
    Gamerscore Reset.

What should they file complaint me for? Cheating?

Diamond vx, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. As long as you've filed a complaint on them via the console, the enforcement team will look into it.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. no they wont I have filed a complaint cause someone was lag switching in a 1v1 nothing happened to him

JohnQuilligan, Oct 25, 2017
  6. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Investigations take time. Each report is investigated before an enforcement action is taken.

Gamers are not given specifics partly to ensure the privacy and safety of all gamers.

Xbox does not advise gamers of the report status or outcome.

As an Ambassador, you should learn how the process actually works.

An Old Freak, Oct 25, 2017
  7. ok I understand now when I file a complaint on someone the enfocment team will actually look into it cause I got told you need lots of people to report you for them to inestigate

JohnQuilligan, Oct 26, 2017
  8. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

No. Only one report has ever been needed.

KindGryphon, Oct 28, 2017
  9. ok thank you I heard you have to have atleast 20 people but if the person has obviestly broken the code of conduct rules only 1 person like if somebody swears and I don't like it

JohnQuilligan, Nov 1, 2018
  10. KindGryphon Win User

no they wont I have filed a complaint cause someone was lag switching in a 1v1 nothing happened to him

Investigations take time. Each report is investigated before an enforcement action is taken.

Gamers are not given specifics partly to ensure the privacy and safety of all gamers.

ok I understand now when I file a complaint on someone the enfocment team will actually look into it cause I got told you need lots of people to report you for them to inestigate
  11. An Old Freak Win User

no they wont I have filed a complaint cause someone was lag switching in a 1v1 nothing happened to him

12. JohnQuilligan Win User

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. As long as you've filed a complaint on them via the console, the enforcement team will look into it.
  13. Smwutches Win User

14. JohnQuilligan Win User

ok I understand now when I file a complaint on someone the enfocment team will actually look into it cause I got told you need lots of people to report you for them to inestigate

ok thank you I heard you have to have atleast 20 people but if the person has obviestly broken the code of conduct rules only 1 person like if somebody swears and I don't like it
Thema:

1. Everyone file complaint Mr Lowrider98 for cheating - Similar Threads - Everyone file complaint

2. How’s everyone’s year starting off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How’s everyone’s year starting off?: Just thought I’d see how everyone is? 90a1a653-fecf-476f-9038-d453b9b44ec9
  3. Xbox Is Now the First Carbon Aware Console, Update Rolling Out to Everyone Soon?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Is Now the First Carbon Aware Console, Update Rolling Out to Everyone Soon?: As per title above does the latest skip-ahead alpha ring already have this? Article here: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/01/11/xbox-carbon-aware-console-sustainability/amp/ It seems this is in...
  4. Xbox Game Pass should be free for everyone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass should be free for everyone: Feedback: Xbox Game Pass should be free for everyone. First, offering Xbox Game Pass for free would allow a wider range of individuals to access and enjoy the service. Many people may not have...
  5. Modern Warfer 2 mic symbol will not go away always on my screen from everyone from last game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfer 2 mic symbol will not go away always on my screen from everyone from last game: mic [img] Symbol is always there every game 46796447-c8fb-41fe-88da-14547cb07e6f
  6. I set all my settings on allow and everyone y on my career on 2k and I can't join them in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I set all my settings on allow and everyone y on my career on 2k and I can't join them in a...: in a online game it says that I need to change my settings still I set all my settings on allow and everyone yet still can't join 1ee40797-4fcc-4782-9e4f-825f9b8ced8e
  7. Hi everyone Im just confused with how I'm playing games online

in XboX Insiders
    Hi everyone Im just confused with how I'm playing games online: So basically I play on my series S and Im able to get into halo infinite online matches without having needing Xbox live gold but when I tried going into black ops 4 online it told me that I...
  8. Hi everyone Im just confused with how I'm playing games online

in XboX Insiders
    Hi everyone Im just confused with how I'm playing games online: So basically I play on my series S and Im able to get into halo infinite online matches without having needing Xbox live gold but when I tried going into black ops 4 online it told me that I...
  9. why are my update sizes bigger than everyone elses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my update sizes bigger than everyone elses: My update sizes are significantly bigger than everybody elses. For example, my battlefield 2042 (which was up to date before this new one) update size is 72gb whereas everybody elses is 9gb. ive...
  10. my accounts suspended because a modder told everyone to file a bad review about me

in XBoX on Consoles
    my accounts suspended because a modder told everyone to file a bad review about me: ive been communication banned because a modder told everyone to report me and its not letting me file a review about it :( 6074af73-1627-4d85-854c-00991f9e8291