Everyone else having Surround sound/ atmos
Discus and support Everyone else having Surround sound/ atmos in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For some reason recently I can't output in dolby atmos or surround sound on Amazon prime and Netflix. I have a sonos system so I can see the type of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jamesmc105, Dec 21, 2021.
Thema:
Everyone else having Surround sound/ atmos
Loading...
-
Everyone else having Surround sound/ atmos - Similar Threads - Everyone else having
-
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
Cant hear 1 person on games but everyone else can
in XboX InsidersCant hear 1 person on games but everyone else can: Okay, so I live in the same house as said person, when joining an xbox party I can hear them which is cool, but if I try to speak with them through any game i cant hear him at all. No matter what... -
Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a -
Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?
in XBoX on ConsolesEveryone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?: I can't be the only one because I know I am not. Other friends have the same issue. Does Xbox respond? No. Just troubleshoot with every single solution I've tried. Cannot get a live person to hear... -
Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy was i banned for doing what everyone else does?: For years i have ran a milsim on different games. Wildlands, Breakpoint, Arma, Battlefield and now Insurgency. And today i woke up to being banned for my recruitment post., And i go to check the... -
I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...
in XboX InsidersI’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...: Also is it going to make me setup my console again and have to re-sign in to all my apps? submitted by /u/AgonyFGC [link] [comments] -
When I get I voted to a party, it says everyone else joined bit stills says I am...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhen I get I voted to a party, it says everyone else joined bit stills says I am...: It started a month ago and still hasn't fixed itself. I'm on Xbox one s 6b764ff4-a288-4e49-99f0-f7f3e83d1972 -
Why can I see my skin on Minecraft but everyone else can’t
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can I see my skin on Minecraft but everyone else can’t: For a while my classic Minecraft skins haven’t been showing up for others I either show up as Steve,Alex or another starter skin I’ve deleted and downloaded Minecraft many times and it’s still not... -
I changed my gamertag and it updates so everyone else sees it but me? How do I get it to...
in XBoX AccessibilityI changed my gamertag and it updates so everyone else sees it but me? How do I get it to...: N/A…I honestly don’t know what to put here 0727117f-d6b9-462c-a0fe-72a499a893df