Everyday internet issue with Xbox series X

Discus and support Everyday internet issue with Xbox series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every day after just purchasing my new console will it not connect to my wifi. Everything else does but the xbox will not. It'll also connect to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris Masters1, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Everyday internet issue with Xbox series X

Every day after just purchasing my new console will it not connect to my wifi. Everything else does but the xbox will not. It'll also connect to a hotspot but will say I'm entering the wrong password when trying my internet. This is VERY UPSETTING after paying what you're asking for a new console. Massive aggravation and headache... WHAT IS BEING DONE?!?

:)

Chris Masters1, Dec 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I personally haven’t experienced that in my Series X and S
    If you think that there is a problem with the console please report this appropriately to Microsoft here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

As a friendly reminder, I’m not a Microsoft employee
    You can check who is who here clicking on my independent advisor badge
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If the issue is happening only with your home network I don’t think that’s an issue with your console.

May I know if you tried using a different Ethernet cable?
    Or connecting the ethernet cable to a different port in your router?

Also, please double check with your ISP if all the ports in your router are enabled. In some cases the provider restrict the access to these ports
    And please ask them:

A. Assign a fixed IP address and whitelist your console MAC address
    B. Re-open or double check if the next ports are opened for your console:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
  4. Chris Masters1 Win User

Only when i connect to my home network. Which is working 100 percent fine. Everything else is connected to it. I have tried everything. I cleared the mac address, changed the port BACK to auto and then restarted the system using the xbox button on the controller. After doing this i unplugged my router and back in then tried again. It worked after that connecting to my home network. But this isnt just me its happening to A TON of others. Apparently its been an reoccurring issue for moths now.. When the console does connect to my hotspot but i cannot use that. Its happening when its hardwired as well. WHAT is being done..?! I mean i just got my console but I'm about to just bring it back as this issue happens EVERY SINGLE time you turn off the console.... So what can be done as an immediate fix to our xbox's...? Even the xbox one console works just fine..
  5. Chris Masters1 Win User

That's the issue with EVERYONES xbox.... What don you mean? I've already been through this.. Forget it I'm just not going through this. I'm going to playstation. Such a massive headache dealing with you guys for nobody that listens and ALL YOUR CONSOLES being sold are like this. Just fix the issue.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Chris

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening with all the Wi-Fi networks or only with your home network?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?

If you didn’t tried using a different Wi-Fi network to see if the same happens please try that
    For this purpose you can share mobile data via Wi-Fi hotspot
    Or if you already tried that and the issue persist tell me what else did you tried to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

1. Everyday internet issue with Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Everyday internet issue

2. My Xbox disconnects from the internet everyday at 11PM and won't reconnect until 9AM

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox disconnects from the internet everyday at 11PM and won't reconnect until 9AM: Other devices work with the WIFI perfectly fine all restrictions are off and this just recently started happening 718aa631-24a2-45bd-a890-7ba90dca682a
  3. Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from the internet everyday at 1am

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from the internet everyday at 1am: My xbox keeps disconnecting from the internet everyday at 1am, but it still shows me online. Nothing I do works, I have restarted my internet restarted my xbox as well...
  4. Everyday I friend someone and then I get off once I get back on there not there I need help.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Everyday I friend someone and then I get off once I get back on there not there I need help.: I tried looking at my settings and etc, do I have to make a new account c6e39343-91c5-40fc-89b3-7f93f18c8c91
  5. I'm basically having to reset my Xbox one s everyday could this possibly be a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm basically having to reset my Xbox one s everyday could this possibly be a problem with...: I'm basically having to reset my Xbox one s everyday could this possibly be a problem with the hard drive I could fix by switching it out? dfbdc020-cdae-4cac-8a22-ddee923e93e0
  6. Microsoft Rewards Program Issue: Everyday is Earth Day cannot be completed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards Program Issue: Everyday is Earth Day cannot be completed.: Day 2 is preventing me from completing this 50 Points quest. It's true. This has caught a software virus preventing me from earning points from there. See for yourselves. You can't earn points...
  7. Avengers keeps crashing everyday why?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avengers keeps crashing everyday why?????: Hey guys avengers is crashing every single day what's the deal such a great game but thts going to kill it 63aee5bb-c304-41f2-86ee-25e0994cdab7
  8. Have to full shutdown everyday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to full shutdown everyday: Everyday for the last week and a half I have had to do a full shutdown when I turn my Xbox on in the morning. If I don't do the full shutdown I can't open any games or apps. If I try to skip it...
  9. xbox series x network issue happening everyday

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series x network issue happening everyday: Everyday when I go to use my Xbox series x, it connects to live, YouTube works, network checks say all good. But games don't connect to their online services when I launch them. I have to restart...
  10. Internet stops working everyday Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet stops working everyday Xbox One X: Hi literally everyday I turn on my xbox the wired internet is not working and I can’t sign in or use youtube or anything. My xbox is on energy saver not instant on, the only thing I’ve found that...