Everyday I friend someone and then I get off once I get back on there not there I need help.

Discus and support Everyday I friend someone and then I get off once I get back on there not there I need help. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I tried looking at my settings and etc, do I have to make a new account c6e39343-91c5-40fc-89b3-7f93f18c8c91 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by wonderlands, Apr 16, 2023.

1. wonderlands
    wonderlands Guest

Everyday I friend someone and then I get off once I get back on there not there I need help.

I tried looking at my settings and etc, do I have to make a new account

:)

wonderlands, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Sure thing. I appreciate it.
  3. wonderlands Win User

I added them on console, I never tried on the app tho. And I will try the adding the friend and telling them to add back. Thanks!
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Where exactly did you add your friends from? From Xbox console or through the app or website?

Can you see the number of your friends? Have you observed if the number of your friends goes down after adding a few?

Be sure to ask a particular friend to add you back from their end.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I get DDoSed everyday.......

You need to contact your ISP and make them aware of the situation so they can help you with your connection.
  6. SammyVS Win User

I need help to get a account back

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Accounts are individual, you cannot use someone else's account even if the account is a member of your family. And even if it was your account, you will need the account email to fill out the recovery form and details that prove that the account you are trying to recover is really yours.

More information about the recovery form can be found at this link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. Everyday I friend someone and then I get off once I get back on there not there I need help. - Similar Threads - Everyday friend someone

2. My Xbox disconnects from the internet everyday at 11PM and won't reconnect until 9AM

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox disconnects from the internet everyday at 11PM and won't reconnect until 9AM: Other devices work with the WIFI perfectly fine all restrictions are off and this just recently started happening 718aa631-24a2-45bd-a890-7ba90dca682a
  3. Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from the internet everyday at 1am

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from the internet everyday at 1am: My xbox keeps disconnecting from the internet everyday at 1am, but it still shows me online. Nothing I do works, I have restarted my internet restarted my xbox as well...
  4. I'm basically having to reset my Xbox one s everyday could this possibly be a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm basically having to reset my Xbox one s everyday could this possibly be a problem with...: I'm basically having to reset my Xbox one s everyday could this possibly be a problem with the hard drive I could fix by switching it out? dfbdc020-cdae-4cac-8a22-ddee923e93e0
  5. Microsoft Rewards Program Issue: Everyday is Earth Day cannot be completed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards Program Issue: Everyday is Earth Day cannot be completed.: Day 2 is preventing me from completing this 50 Points quest. It's true. This has caught a software virus preventing me from earning points from there. See for yourselves. You can't earn points...
  6. Everyday internet issue with Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyday internet issue with Xbox series X: Every day after just purchasing my new console will it not connect to my wifi. Everything else does but the xbox will not. It'll also connect to a hotspot but will say I'm entering the wrong...
  7. Avengers keeps crashing everyday why?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avengers keeps crashing everyday why?????: Hey guys avengers is crashing every single day what's the deal such a great game but thts going to kill it 63aee5bb-c304-41f2-86ee-25e0994cdab7
  8. Have to full shutdown everyday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to full shutdown everyday: Everyday for the last week and a half I have had to do a full shutdown when I turn my Xbox on in the morning. If I don't do the full shutdown I can't open any games or apps. If I try to skip it...
  9. xbox series x network issue happening everyday

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series x network issue happening everyday: Everyday when I go to use my Xbox series x, it connects to live, YouTube works, network checks say all good. But games don't connect to their online services when I launch them. I have to restart...
  10. Xbox series x crashes everyday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x crashes everyday: Everyday day at least once my screen just randomly freezes until eventually it closes out whichever game I’m playing. Usually I’ll just go ahead with dashboarding and then jus close out the game....